Search results

+
  1. harryagamez

Occasional double input with Xbox one controller (A button) (PC)

Hello there. So, a few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One Controller to play the Witcher 3 on my PC (I've already played the game with M&K) and so far I've loved the experience, but, for some reasons, from time to time I get the occasional double input when pressing the A button (action button)...
  2. harryagamez

Witcher 3 and G-Sync problem

Hello there. So basically I'm having this weird issue when I play Witcher 3 with G-sync on. Everytime I loot something (plants for example) there is a bright flickering on the screen for about a milisecond. I can run the game at 141 fps (I limit the fps 3 frames below my max refresh) almost in...
  3. harryagamez

How to fix a Bug where an ingame piece of paper doesnt have any text on it?

How to fix a Bug where an ingame piece of paper doesnt have any text on it? Hello friends, I don't know since which version of the game this bug exists, but the "loose scraps of paper" found in the cellar during the quest "The fall of the House Reardon" have no text on it. When you open the...
  4. harryagamez

Where are the strings to the story videos and cinematics?

Where are the strings to the story videos and cinematics? Hello people, My native language is spanish and I am trying to 'fix' some translations errors. There are not many and I've fixed most of them editing the strings files in the Content folder. But, I need to fix some translations in the...
  5. harryagamez

So... who tell on Geralt about he being in the sewers...?

So... who tell on Geralt about he being in the sewers...? All the quest "vizima confidential" starts by the fact that Geralt and Sigefried got ambushed in the sewers. Vincent Meis was the initial suspect because he was in the prison the moment Geralt went to hunt the cockatrice. But quickly we...
  6. harryagamez

Geralt vs Coën

Geralt vs Coën Greetings fellow witchers, I know that Geralt of Rivia is the main character in the books and the games, but I also know that Geralt is not the strongest man in Sapowsky universe. Geralt is suppose to be one of the best swordsman of his time... but also It's stated that Coën, a...
  7. harryagamez

Why the site keep asking for my born date?

Why the site keep asking for my born date? I'm tired of setting my age everytime I enter to Community tab. Why does the site keep asking for my born date? I've already set it in my profile but it seems the site doesnt count it. Is the site trolling me or it's just a misconfiguration from the...
  8. harryagamez

Where can i get the very first trailer of Letho and iorveth? (The one with old voices)

Where can i get the very first trailer of Letho and iorveth? (The one with old voices) Hello friends. Remember the first trailer of Letho and Iorveth? Well, does anybody know where can i get it?
  9. harryagamez

TW1: Damage of the steel swords?

TW1: Damage of the steel swords? Hello people, I am playing again TW1 and i am wondering something. What the damage of the steel swords actually means? For example, the Steel sword of the witchers (the one you get in prologe) have no indicator, but all the other swords have a negative damage...
  10. harryagamez

Too many Margots?

Too many Margots? Hello, I've noticed that in floatsom there are severals old ladies named Margot. Most of time they are talking together so, Is this at purpose or is it a bug?
Top Bottom