Search results

+
  1. U

Witcher 2 360 controller controls on PC and Xbox

Witcher 2 360 controller controls on PC and Xbox Hey guys, Sorry If I am posting in the wrong section, my apologies. I was curious to find out if the controls for PC and Xbox360 are different using a 360 controller? Thank you :)
  2. U

The Witcher 2 on Nokia N900(Linux) - SDL port

The Witcher 2 on Nokia N900(Linux) - SDL port THIS just blew my mind! Video here Forum post
  3. U

Cyberpunk, Game Piracy, and Next-gen Hardware

Cyberpunk, Game Piracy, and Next-gen Hardware http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMR7LC9Hrc&list=UUbu2SsF-Or3Rsn3NxqODImw&index=2&feature=plcp
  4. U

Witcher 2 MAC, new shaders and pipeline under OpenCL?

Witcher 2 MAC, new shaders and pipeline under OpenCL? Well as we all heard CDPR is doing the MAC version of Witcher 2. The cool thing is that OpenCL supports sharing between DX9 and even DX11. So is anyone else interested in how the game is going to look under OpenCL???
  5. U

Angry Joe Discovery at CDProjekt Red

Angry Joe Discovery at CDProjekt Red Twitter: Watch Here: The Hunt for Witcher 3! CD Projekt RED Visit Thanks gregski
  6. U

Have you tried the FXAA Injector???

Have you tried the FXAA Injector??? Hey guys, I know this might be the wrong place but the mod forums is quite dead. So I was in witcher nexus and just saw this FXAA Injector Settings MOD The mod comes with settings tool so if you don't like the looks you can adjust all the options/values...
  7. U

Gametrailers review of Witcher 2 Enhaced edition

Gametrailers review of Witcher 2 Enhaced edition Here you go guys: SD Review video HD Review video
  8. U

Future of The Witcher uncertain, say CD Projekt

Future of The Witcher uncertain, say CD Projekt The link to the article here
  9. U

CD Projekt Red are so modest!

CD Projekt Red are so modest! Full article: Why CD Projekt decided to update The Witcher 2 for free
  10. U

CD Project "already working on" engine for next-gen consoles

CD Project "already working on" engine for next-gen consoles Full story here
  11. U

Can't load game, BUT save files still there

Can't load game, BUT save files still there Hey guys, i just got a text from my girlfriend and she said when she click load game it only gives her the option to go back to the main menu. So i asked her to go into "Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves" and see if there is any files there and yep she...
  12. U

What do you actually think of the dificulty curve??

What do you actually think of the dificulty curve?? There has been a lot of talk saying that towards ACT II witcher 2 gets too easy you become overpowered, and in sense that's true but I love it and i'll explain why: Ever played a game where you spend a lot of time deciding where to put your...
  13. U

Rave Party bug in Flotsam

Rave Party bug in Flotsam Well see for yourselves, The Flotsam River: the lights pulsate from red to blue, kinda ruined the immersion a bit
  14. U

LIked | Disliked list

LIked | Disliked list Hey guys i thought it might be a good idea to make a list telling the CDPR what we exactly liked and disliked about the game. i'll start: LIKED: The unique feel and atmosphere of each place The NPC's each being different in their behaviour and looks Amazing 3D support...
  15. U

Nvidia SLI performace (for Nvidia 3D)

Nvidia SLI performace (for Nvidia 3D) Hey guys, i got a Gtx 570 and it gives me nice peformance on everything maxed out 50fps - 70fps, but in few days i'll be getting a 3D monitor and i did some testing with 3D enabled and i got 18fps - 26fps which is not good at all. So i am gonna get anohter...
  16. U

Witcher 2 Case mod

Witcher 2 Case mod it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to be but it's slowly getting there, i tend to add something new every 2 weeks. i'll keep on adding pictures as long as there will be someone who wants to see more
Top Bottom