Search results

+
  1. M

Minor bugs post 1.22

Minor bugs post 1.22 A collection of minor bugs I've encountered since the latest patch. 1. A distortion of the sea water beneath the sewer entrance at the docks of Novigrad. 2. Two quest notes on the noticeboard in Beauclair appear in Polish (I'm playing in English) both when read on the...
  2. M

Can't install individual free DLCs - PC GOG Galaxy

Can't install individual free DLCs - PC GOG Galaxy Hi all, After installing 1.10, I no longer have the option in Galaxy to select the individual items from the free DLC program - just a single "DLCs Installed" checkbox for "Free program (16 DLC)". Anyone else experiencing this?
  3. M

Lord of Undvik Ending - Where is Hjalmar?

Having the same problem, but he's not by the Marlin Coast signpost for me.
  4. M

[Bug Report] Person in Distress near Fayrlund not working correctly

I had to reload a few times to get the bandits to drop the key. First couple of times I could see the person in distress icon only, and bandits didn't drop key. Final time, I could see the person in distress icon, as well as the blacksmith icon of the prisoner. On this occasion the bandits...
  5. M

BUG - Sporadic missing or incorrect sound effects in sword combat post 1.07

BUG - Sporadic missing or incorrect sound effects in sword combat post 1.07 Since 1.07, when striking enemies with a sword, I quite regularly get either no sound effect, or the sound effect that you hear when countering enemies during fist-fighting. I'm on PC (GOG), no mods, still on my first...
  6. M

Unvisited signposts immediately available for fast travel in Skellige

Unvisited signposts immediately available for fast travel in Skellige I have just arrived in Skellige in the first time. Four signposts appear on my map and can be fast traveled to without visiting them first: Rannvaig, Svorlag, Urialla Harbor and Harviken. It seems odd that the fast travel...
  7. M

Alchemy Formula Pin Tutorial

Same problem here. Pinning a formula and visiting a shop doesn't prevent the tutorial from repeating.
  8. M

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

PC version - first playthrough, same save since launch, haven't reinstalled game after any patch. I hadn't encountered any quest- or game-breaking bugs before 1.07, and still haven't. But my frame rate has declined slightly, and I have experienced a couple of new issues - armour becoming...
  9. M

Need to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans

Need to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans A minor thing, but one that was not present for me in earlier patches: I have had to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans. On one occasion, I had to to re-equip all armor items (chest, pants, gloves, boots). On another occasion, only pants...
  10. M

How to perform frame rate tests in TW3 (PC Version)?

Steam has a built in frame rate counter, as does GeForce Experience when enabled through the Shadowplay function.
  11. M

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

Ugh, that sucks. I hope this is an isolated case. I'm 185 hours in to my first play through, have been Death March the whole time.
  12. M

Falling damage FAR too high

Same here, falling damage is reduced compared with 1.06 for me (PC).
  13. M

Pyres of novigrad problem

I believe there is one particular beggar you need to speak to. Are you sure you've tried everyone?
  14. M

Hidden changes in the new patch of 7.5 gb?

Feels to me like Geralt's movement has been tightened up further (he comes to a halt quicker, certainly much quicker than in the original release) under the standard movement system.
  15. M

Ciri's alternative look DLC available

I'm on GOG and it's not appearing for me.
  16. M

Suggestion: filter armour and weapon crafting by player level

Suggestion: filter armour and weapon crafting by player level Simple suggestion: let us filter for armor and weapon recipes equal to or greater than the player level.
  17. M

Quest Bug - Dirty Funds

Hopefully this will be fixed in 1.07, which judging from CDPR's comments seems to be aimed at correcting most of the remaining issues. I also wanted to point out that you can return to White Orchard throughout the game, and the quest will remain in your log, so you will not preclude yourself...
  18. M

Getting rid of the Poison-Cloud Effects in the HUD Corners and Geralts Poison-Face

The effect of toxicity on Geralt's face is one of my favourite graphical flourishes in the game, but I understand those playing alchemy builds not wanting to see it in every cutscene.
  19. M

Should I begin playing yet? (XP bug and state of the game)

This. The experience bug is fixed. There are mods for those who do not like being rewarded with meagre or no experience for quests they out-level, or do not like the experience curve which leads to this outlevelling and reduces the game's difficulty.
Top Bottom