Search results

+
  1. M

Minor bugs post 1.22

Minor bugs post 1.22 A collection of minor bugs I've encountered since the latest patch. 1. A distortion of the sea water beneath the sewer entrance at the docks of Novigrad. 2. Two quest notes on the noticeboard in Beauclair appear in Polish (I'm playing in English) both when read on the...
  2. M

Can't install individual free DLCs - PC GOG Galaxy

Can't install individual free DLCs - PC GOG Galaxy Hi all, After installing 1.10, I no longer have the option in Galaxy to select the individual items from the free DLC program - just a single "DLCs Installed" checkbox for "Free program (16 DLC)". Anyone else experiencing this?
  3. M

BUG - Sporadic missing or incorrect sound effects in sword combat post 1.07

BUG - Sporadic missing or incorrect sound effects in sword combat post 1.07 Since 1.07, when striking enemies with a sword, I quite regularly get either no sound effect, or the sound effect that you hear when countering enemies during fist-fighting. I'm on PC (GOG), no mods, still on my first...
  4. M

Unvisited signposts immediately available for fast travel in Skellige

Unvisited signposts immediately available for fast travel in Skellige I have just arrived in Skellige in the first time. Four signposts appear on my map and can be fast traveled to without visiting them first: Rannvaig, Svorlag, Urialla Harbor and Harviken. It seems odd that the fast travel...
  5. M

Need to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans

Need to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans A minor thing, but one that was not present for me in earlier patches: I have had to re-equip armor after visiting courtesans. On one occasion, I had to to re-equip all armor items (chest, pants, gloves, boots). On another occasion, only pants...
  6. M

Suggestion: filter armour and weapon crafting by player level

Suggestion: filter armour and weapon crafting by player level Simple suggestion: let us filter for armor and weapon recipes equal to or greater than the player level.
  7. M

One or two DLC this week?

One or two DLC this week? So, think we will get one DLC this week, or will a second be revealed tomorrow? Since I am still meandering about on my first playthrough, I hope they stick to schedule, so all the content becomes available before I finish.
  8. M

Quest marker north of Troll Bridge

Quest marker north of Troll Bridge Hi all, I'm level 14 in Velen and have quest marker (!) on my map in the middle of the pond north of Troll Bridge (and south-west of Crow's Perch). I have visited a couple of times at different hours of day but see no way to trigger a quest at this location...
  9. M

Request: unique mutagen icons

Request: unique mutagen icons A small quality of life request: unique icons for lesser, standard, greater and named mutagens?
  10. M

Drowners....grrrr!

Drowners....grrrr! Does anyone have a reliable strategy for tackling drowners at lower levels on Death March? It's pure luck as to whether I can defeat them or not (often not).
  11. M

[Bug] Minor issues Wandering In The Dark (Spoilers)

[Bug] Minor issues Wandering In The Dark (Spoilers) Two minor issues I've encountered in the fourth step of the Wandering In the Dark quest, where you need to use your witcher senses to locate Keira inside the mage's hideout. 1. Igniting braziers illuminates the area but no flame appears in...
  12. M

Can no longer eat in combat anymore

Can no longer eat in combat anymore One change I didn't see in the patch list, you can no longer eat or drink in combat. Remember to meditate regularly to replenish Swallow, people! :)
  13. M

Movement better

Movement better Just posting to say that movement in the game does feel better to me in accordance with patch 1.05. From a fairly short play time, Geralt *seems* to come to a halt slightly quicker, and Roach is much better at navigating around obstacles.
  14. M

What do you put in your pockets?

What do you put in your pockets? I haven't found anything useful that can be stored in Geralt's pockets. Any suggestions?
  15. M

Solution for NPC pop in on PC?

Solution for NPC pop in on PC? Hi all, I am not long into Velen, but I'm finding I'm getting NPC pop in when enter the more heavily populated areas (something I didn't notice in White Orchard). Wondered if anyone had suggestions for reducing this with tweaks on PC? I'm otherwise running the...
  16. M

Can you break enemy block?

Can you break enemy block? Like the title says, can you break human opponents' block? I thought Aard or Igni might stagger them or cause them to drop their guard, but not so (at least when these abilities are at base level). I ask because I had a particularly cautious opponent with a shield at...
  17. M

How to tell whether DLC installed? PC - Galaxy

How to tell whether DLC installed? PC - Galaxy Hi folks, As the title says, is there any way to check whether you have the DLC installed, either in the Galaxy client or the game itself? I've only downloaded Galaxy now, so I'm not familiar with it at all.
  18. M

No Witcher 3 updates via pre-launch subscription?

No Witcher 3 updates via pre-launch subscription? Hi all, I signed up quite a while ago to receive pre-launch updates about the Witcher 3 via this link - http://www.thewitcher.com/preorder/ - but to date I have not received a single email. Have other people been receiving information via this...
  19. M

Thanks CD Projekt

Thanks CD Projekt I just wanted to commend CD Projekt Red on their excellent customer service. I purchased the premium edition of The Witcher 2 shortly after launch, and since then have greatly appreciated the assorted *free* content updates, with the Enhanced Edition now also incoming. I also...
  20. M

Bug list

Bug list I completed my first playthrough of the game a couple of weeks ago and compiled the following list of (minor) bugs in the hope that they may be patched in future. I know I forgot to note a couple more down. The descriptions of the bugs include some spoilers. The playthrough was...
Top Bottom