Search results

+
  1. U

Just my 2 cents on The Witcher 2

Just my 2 cents on The Witcher 2 Actually I've been somewhat torn between writing this and just letting it be - but after all I think if for no other reason but to bring some closure to this entire TW2 experience, I should write down my thoughts. Probably only a handful of you will take the...
  2. U

I'm in dire need of help!!! Chapter 1 Letho fight...peculiar issues.

I'm in dire need of help!!! Chapter 1 Letho fight...peculiar issues. I have two easy questions for those of you who have played the game in Dark Mode, more particularly related to peculiar issues during the fight with Letho in Chapter 1. 1. During the fight, can you lock onto him? I can't...
  3. U

Dice poker command icons blank! 2.0

Dice poker command icons blank! 2.0 It used to be prior to 2.0 that when you played dice poker for the very first time in the Prologue chapter (with the solider), the option icons (the circles) were always empty (in my case), no matter which patch I had installed. I can't really recall if this...
  4. U

Is DRM back with 1.35?

Is DRM back with 1.35? I restored my Windows image and then proceeded to install the Witcher 2. I ran the installer from the CD with "Run as Administrator", accepted all the defaults (default directory, etc), and allowed the patcher to auto-update (from 1.0 to 1.35). It all went fine - I even...
  5. U

Avoid new GeForce driver 280.26 WHQL!

Avoid new GeForce driver 280.26 WHQL! Just a fair warning to those who want to or already have updated to the newly released nvidia driver (280.26). Firstly, it does not increase TW2 performance at all (The Witcher 2 is not even mentioned in their change log), but more importantly - I have...
Top Bottom