Search results

+
  1. bobbysolace

Reduce Rain Frequency

Insanely disappointing.
  2. bobbysolace

Reduce Rain Frequency

Aren't we supposed to get moods like this? Where the hell are these?
  3. bobbysolace

Reduce Rain Frequency

At this point it is basically a fact that the weather system is non existingly broken. It either rains constantly, or you have no weather events at all in 40+ hours like me. II hope it will be acknowledged by cdpr and scheduled for fixing. Weather is supposed to be a huge atmosphere factor in...
  4. bobbysolace

Where are acid rains?

Game supposed to look like this and I haven't even expererienced rain in 40 hours
  5. bobbysolace

no weather change ?

40+ hours here no weather events AT ALL (outside the scripted one) No fog, no rain, no sick looking fog (yellow brownish), no sandstorm... they were all promised and shown before. It's either a bug (i guess given the state of the game) or they were cut altogether. Where are these damnit? The...
  6. bobbysolace

Official Cyberpunk 2077 photography contest

"Within the Contest we invite you (further: “Contestant”) to present us your photograph of a real world location " I think your submission might have failed due to the above. Your photo -while it's awesome- is a constructed scene. Much like a movie soundstage It's made to look cyberpunk, not...
  7. bobbysolace

Get ready.

Seeing the photos/video of the collector's edition statue prototype has me worried. It looks absolutely beautiful (preordered) but I can't help but have NAM flashbacks of the horror that was the W3 statue debacle. With the price difference between the two games W3CE was ~140 USD vs CP2077CE 250...
  8. bobbysolace

E3 2019 Demo Hopes

I wanna see the Collectors Edition announced (along with the release date) so I can roundhouse-kick that preorder button into oblivion.
  9. bobbysolace

Preorder and Collectors Edition

I would really love to see the metro map included in the CE printed on clear plastic (film like, but somewhat rigid so that you can hold it without it being 'floppy') printed with UV/blacklight reactive paint. Just imagine that light up in the dark..... drooool.
  10. bobbysolace

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Funny you should say that, as that was basically my (and it seem quite a lot of people's) only gripe with the demo (and Im not even remotely an FPS dude). It lacks feedback, impact and recoil physics, needs that "uuumph"! Weapons sound weak, there is a complete lack of kinetic feel to gunplay...
  11. bobbysolace

Day-Night cycle

- Why not C? because it is in NOrthern California US and they still use imperial :) - The symbols control the flat's ambient lighting would be my guess (it says current environment). Day, Nighttime, Braindance (VR)
  12. bobbysolace

Ending song of the gameplay

Id say they fall into that couple thousand range but really depends on the usage scenario. There is a huge gap between oldschool songs and bands (like say Kraftwerk who are yes legendary and were grounbbreaking for their time but not the band you associate with 'big money' and billboard top...
  13. bobbysolace

Yeah of course it differs from artist to artist. I'm just talking out of my own experience what I encountered. I also don't think they would use any kind of music from that range (Elton) hah :)
  14. bobbysolace

Going original is waaay more interesting than using licensed music (which they also have, one track to be precise. maybe they used the trailer song in the game too?). Licensing a track cost a few thousand dollars. I don't think that would be any problem for them, they simply wanted for this...
  15. bobbysolace

it's the same song that plays in the apartment; Chip In by Johnny SIlverhand (his band is Samurai if im correct). It is an original song as in; made for the game.
  16. bobbysolace

Let's talk about vehicles

We haven't seen any bikes yet, so I'd suspect all of the vehicular aspect is still heavily in conceptualization and development. In light of that I would love to see you guys go wild with bikes. Nothing over the top of course (to fit with the seemingly semi-high tech vehicles) but would be nice...
  17. bobbysolace

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

They said it earlier (cant remember if it was an interview or forum post) that by 2077 the air problems were mostly solved (at least for night city) and it will be explained in the game how they did it. This is why in some parts it looks somewhat nice compared to how was it depicted in the 2020...
  18. bobbysolace

Preorder and Collectors Edition

100% sure there will be one and I will own the shit out of it. it would be also awesome if this time around it wasn't a figure (they cool but getting boring). Just imagine owning this beautiful 9mm auto pistol on a stand (also, a cosplayers wetdream). Or something functional? A high-tech...
  19. bobbysolace

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

This! If anything we should applaud them for trying something new, and once again pioneer something.
Top Bottom