Search results

+
  1. kirell

The case for first person cutscenes

The other thread mostly complains about the lack of third person perspective (TPP) in cutscenes. While that perspective certainly has its boons, i would like to point out some benefits for keeping the whole game, including cutscenes, in first person perspective (FPP): Seamless integration into...
  2. kirell

How/when can i report to the emperor?! Game won't allow me to do so.

How/when can i report to the emperor?! Game won't allow me to do so. So, i'm just got the ugly baby quest and i am supposed to report my findings to the emperor. But his room is locked. And i cannot find Yen. If i continue the ugly baby quest, there is no option to report, i'm FORCED by the...
  3. kirell

[PC] [Bug Report] The Price of Honor Quest - chest won't open

[PC] [Bug Report] The Price of Honor Quest - chest won't open PC version 1.04 (GoG galaxy) In the quest The price of honor" in Skellige: Despite the finding the key to the sunken dowry i cannot interact with the chest at all. There is "E - Unlock" but pressing E won't do anything (the chest...
  4. kirell

"The price of honor" - Chest won't open (bug?)

"The price of honor" - Chest won't open (bug?) Greetings, i found the lettter and the key for the sunken dowry in "The price of honor" in Skellige. However, despite the key i cannot interact with the chest at all (there is "E - Unlock" but pressing E won't do anything). I can still...
  5. kirell

WARNING! "A Matter of Live & Death" will break several quests

WARNING! "A Matter of Live & Death" will break several quests Spoiler-free: A warning to other players -i had to replay a whole day due to this Do not start the Quest "A Matter of Live & Death" questline by Triss unless you are absolutely sure you don't need Triss for anything...
Top Bottom