Search results

+
  1. R

Self Help / Fix it Guide - Mega Thread

Self Help / Fix it Guide - Mega Thread Master PC Fix Thread These are common things to check and try before asking for help and I built this thread so I can point people to it instead of repeating myself. I am NOT official with CDPR and I do not work with them, I do this to help people during...
  2. R

New nVIDIA Drivers FOR ALL! 353.06 Version

New nVIDIA Drivers FOR ALL! 353.06 Version Desktop Video Cards (x64) Version: 353.06 WHQL Release Date: 2015.5.31 Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit Language: English (US) File Size: 292.00 MB...
  3. R

New TITAN ONLY nVidia Driver

New TITAN ONLY nVidia Driver Here is a new nVidia Driver that's for the TITAN ONLY. http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/85823/en-us Let us know titan users if it helps.
  4. R

[Bug Report] Horse thinks your not on it / or stuck

[Bug Report] Horse thinks your not on it / or stuck I came across this bug twice as I was able to reproduce it. How to reproduce (I was outside V camp in front of the cave.) -Run up to horse spamming E -Keep spamming E till you're on the horse -Horse thinks your not on it or is stuck, because I...
  5. R

[Feature Request] Display if we already own or have read a book.

[Feature Request] Display if we already own or have read a book. I request a feature, status or color coding that tells us if we already have a book in our inventory or if we have already read it, buying multiple copies just wastes gold unless you right down everything you've read and check...
  6. R

New AMD 15.5 Beta Driver for Witcher 3 OUT NOW!

New AMD 15.5 Beta Driver for Witcher 3 OUT NOW! Try it out and let us know how it does! http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
  7. R

Graphic Help / Information / Settings Mega Thread.

Graphic Help / Information / Settings Mega Thread. Half the Messages I get are about graphical settings so I figured I would make a mega thread to point everyone to that I can edit and update. This is to help performance. Common Settings: Use Full Screen Turn off Shadow Play (Nvidia Users)...
  8. R

[Feedback/Opinions] Fix Romance / Story Endings? (Contains Spoilers)

[Feedback/Opinions] Fix Romance / Story Endings? (Contains Spoilers) Does anyone else agree that if you tell them both you love them that you’re forced to have a sad ending and being alone? - I'd understand if you turned them both down or if you get a "choice" you pick to play them both. But...
Top Bottom