Search results

+
  1. D

Achievements not working in 1.07

And this is the very reason i begged them to hotfix it from the beginning! They ruined achievements for quite a few people with that. Which is sad because the game itself is a masterpiece. And if they had better communication about it from the very beginning, people could have saved their...
  2. D

Its going to be fixed in 1.08 OFFICAL PATCHNOTES 1.08: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes?p=1870752&viewfull=1#post1870752
  3. D

So far, they only confirmed a retroactive fix for the gwent card achievement. Let's hope they will do it for the others as well ....
  4. D

I continue to do their job and keep you informed guys. From Twitter today: --- "P4LOO ‏@P4LOO" 12 hours ago "@Marcin360" When will be repair achievments please??? I cant play without this :D "Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360" 11 hours ago "@P4LOO" Working on it. ---- "D K ‏@Dithashere" 16 hours ago...
  5. D

TL ; DR Just saying, but you are the one coming here telling other people how they have to enjoy THEIR game.
  6. D

An even shorter if only there was an official sticky thread with any information
  7. D

It's the total lack of communication that hurts more than the bug itself. And telling people "we know and we are working on it" is something OBVIOUS and self-evident , Edit: I am mostly angry because the game itself is a total masterpiece. Big kudos to everyone! on the team. You all set the...
  8. D

The ONLY communication is from yesterday: "We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will."
  9. D

If only they had hotfixed the issue one or two days after they broke it, there would be no need to retroactively fix them after all. But the current situation is do disheartening: No official statement in the forums. The "community manager" only responding on Twitter with generic statements...
  10. D

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Twitter Update: Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago "@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you ! Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360" "@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.
  11. D

All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

Twitter Update: Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago "@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you ! Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360" "@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.
  12. D

Twitter Update: Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago "@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! :) What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you ! Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360" "@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.
  13. D

I hope so too. I love this game, maybe i am a little bit too much emotional attached to it so it hurts even more that i can't play it like i want to at the moment. On the other hand, they know that achievements are broken since last Saturday and still no hot-fix whatsoever. The only halfway...
  14. D

Where did you get this information?
  15. D

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Another Update from Twitter: "Егор Капинус ‏@ego1793" 1 hour ago "@Marcin360" Hello Marcin. I took the card Zoltan, but achievement "Card Collector" is not received. I collected all cards. "Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360" 1 hour ago "@ego1793" We are looking into the achievement problem.
  16. D

Another Update from Twitter: "Егор Капинус ‏@ego1793" 1 hour ago "@Marcin360" Hello Marcin. I took the card Zoltan, but achievement "Card Collector" is not received. I collected all cards. "Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360" 1 hour ago "@ego1793" We are looking into the achievement problem.
  17. D

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

Fix the achievements
  18. D

From Twitter: Saqib Mansoor ‏ klabooe 5h5 hours ago marcin360 In case CDPR didn't know, Patch 1.07 broke Achievements for TW3 on Steam. I thought it was only me until I visited the forums. Marcin Momot marcin360 klabooe We are aware and working on it. Sorry about that.
  19. D

1.07 broken all Steam and GOG Galaxy achievements

2 weeks without achievements when most of the players are near end of the game would really suck. For Example at the moment i can't do: - Finish the game - Reach level 35 - Collect all Gwent Cards - Win all horse races - Win all fistfights - Finish missing contracts etc. This needs to be...
  20. D

All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

I thought so too, but so far, no acknowledgment, no ETA, no nothing. I also think that this needs to be fixed immediately because it is a showstopper for every OCD player :)
Top Bottom