Search results

+
  1. K

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Only came back for Ciri. Can't wait to be done and uninstall for good.
  2. K

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Better to give players a choice to switch between FP and TP like Skyrim and Fallout.
  3. K

Merciless is a BAD BAD card

Card like this really tell you a lot about design team and why state of this game be like this.
  4. K

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Played since the first day of close beta this patch is the worst. My complaint also like everyone who doesn't like it.
  5. K

The "new" spawn ability on leaders

Plus it can cross faction NR leader somehow can spawn SK unit now. Leaders is something you can always count on something you build deck around it. Fresh meta don't know what most people will run? Radovid i choose You, Want raw power? Foltest Henselt you're in, Build deck around specific card...
  6. K

The "new" spawn ability on leaders

RNG on leader :facepalm2:
  7. K

So when is the next patch hitting?

Half of the gold that have passive effect are still easily disruptable compare to deploy one this really limit deck diversity. My personal new record getting bored second day after patch :cirisad:
  8. K

How to enjoy Gwent at its fullest and avoid tilt and frustation

Game should be able to stand on it own if it not then it isn't doing a good job.
  9. K

GwentUp Meta Report 30 Sep. - 06 Oct.

Monster and SK at the top of EVERY SINGLE meta since open beta. :worried:
  10. K

Oppressive weather is back !

Celaeno harpy no not harpy it self but the eggs is the problem.you kill it it spawn you don't kill it it get buff and good luck next round.
  11. K

Gwent getting Boring?

I have played Gwent since day one of CBT I also think game become quite boring right now. Currently, my rank is 18 after waiting for elf buff that not going to happen soon I start ranking exclusive with my own Francesca desk (no it not mulligan that not going to work) with 70% win rate. After I...
  12. K

Tuirseach Skirmishers

Monster player already do that to me I headdesk so hard it hurt :facepalm: but that the problem only monster can NR and SC cannot.
  13. K

Tuirseach Skirmishers

- I also play Skellige the only faction I don't play is Monster (I like my card pretty :p). - So if I play Skirmisher (a bronze card) end turn,rez, and keep buffing it or even AD it (which I will do) and opponent have Scorch and/or igni (a silver and a gold legendary card) it a dead cards in...
  14. K

Tuirseach Skirmishers

And that what I and most people who play around skirmisher will do. First, put it to graveyard by Ermiron or Bran, Priestess target rez +4 and Shieldsmith (yes it got nerf) buff it +2 multiply if more than one Skellige passvie +1 or 2 end turn. Next Turn in graveyard Priestess of Freya...
  15. K

Tuirseach Skirmishers

Tuirseach Skirmishers Dev. Please take a look at it. When it get buff base str and get "target" resurrect again and again by Priestess of Freya and/or Sigdrifa it hard to counter. Card that can counter on the top of my head 1. Weather (it will hurt me too) 2. Scorch and/or igni (Priestess of...
  16. K

Philippa Eilhart OP, Will it be Patched?

Played against more common NR deck lately but only met her twice (I win both time). The first time, the opponent used her after his poor infantry buff + adrenaline failed (let him buff and scorch them before promote) the second time, if i remembered correctly I used Dimeritium bomb (permanent...
  17. K

Disturbing amount of Monster decks

In the past 3 days I played with 65% Monster. Meanwhile, Scoia'tael is extremely rare.
  18. K

Patch 1.11 Changelog

I get used to this, Region 3 Always late.
  19. K

Did not recieve Hearts of Stone pre-order theme on PSN.

Asia account here didn't received any theme at all (that included free geralt and ciri theme also), any red can answer this would be great .
  20. K

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Performance still bad ? Not gonna buy expansion then (including PC version). I vote with my wallet.
Top Bottom