Search results

+
  1. V

Can you at least release console commands to fix the broken quests?

I used the debug to spawn barrels to help me jump, and after the Great Escape quest the climb bug was gone.
  2. V

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Make these changes to your user settings file... uiVerticalFrameScale=1.05 uiHorizontalFrameScale=1.37
  3. V

CDPR: Please understand the value of (constant) communication

A patch is already announced for Monday. Would you rather they stay on the forums holding your hand and telling you it will be okay, or would you rather they acknowledge the issues and fix them?
  4. V

jumping/vaulting/climbing bug - story breaking bug

The devs are aware of the issue and are supposedly working on it. Hopefully it will be in tomorrow's patch as it is a game breaking bug.
  5. V

new graphic filter setting

I am sure you understand with all the game breaking bugs, something like graphic filters is at the bottom of the priority list... if it is even on there, which I doubt. Good idea, just not something that is a reality in my eyes. How many games have a slider or adjustments for hue and...
  6. V

Please fix loading times on consoles !

You are playing on a console, which has the cheapest components for gaming and you are playing the largest open world game ever made, or close to ever made.... with next gen graphics. You will have loading times. Only option is get a PC with a SSD drive as someone stated. That will make...
  7. V

[BUG] Climbing - Can't complete the main story

Same issue. Can not continue story. On "Final Preperations" with Yennefer and a guy runs away from the tavern and climbs to roofs, but I cannot climb up to catch him.
  8. V

Game Breaking Bug - Can not climb any ledges.

Game Breaking Bug - Can not climb any ledges. I have tried several suggestions for fixes but eventually you can progress no further. The only way to bypass this issue is with debug mode and cheating, which I do not want to do. I did some research and this issue seems to be affecting mostly...
Top Bottom