3. S

Pillars of Eternity

gog.com/news/release_pillars_of_eternity_definitive_edition
  4. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_pillars_of_eternity_definitive_edition
  5. S

Pillars of Eternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB-Pw9FD-v8 Also - according to this: https://twitter.com/EllohimeTwitch/status/930598490660589569 and how he throws around with beta keys 'courtesy of gog.com', the backer beta apparently will be available from gog.com (likely via 'In Dev') too when...
  6. S

Pillars of Eternity

eternity.obsidian.net/eternity/news/pillars-of-eternity-definitive-edition-arrives-november-15th-for-pc-mac-and-linux
  7. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_call_of_cthulhu_dark_corners_of_the_earth
  8. S

Elex

Can't help but to be pretty much d'accord with Vince D. Weller's (Iron Tower Studio's lead designer on Age of Decadence and the upcoming Colony/Generation Ship cRPG, 'The New World') impressions after 23 hours overdosing on ELEX so far, so I'll just unashamedly repost the whole thing (saving me...
  9. S

Pillars of Eternity

fig.co/campaigns/deadfire?update=534#updates
  10. S

Elex

gog.com/news/release_elex
  11. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_elex gog.com/news/release_rogue_trooper_redux
  12. S

Pillars of Eternity

Harder, yes, but hardly unfair. You can tell that this time around the designers responsible for the encounters really want you to utilize your complete arsenal of abilities and spells, in particular the ones for countering all the often quite nasty things enemies throw at you (those paralyzing...
  13. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/preorder_seven_the_days_long_gone gog.com/news/release_8_snk_classics_completion_deals_75_off
  14. S

Pillars of Eternity

15. S

My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 concept

Will definitely keep an eye open then, good luck with everything.
  16. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_battle_chasers_nightwar
  17. S

My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 concept

Impressive, most impressive - as one certain Sith Lord so eloquently put it. You're not planning to do a complete engine recreation of the original, do you? That's more of a rhetorical question, by the way.
  18. S

Curse You GOG!

Fatbot certainly make no bones about Vaporum's inspirations (Bioshock, I think, as well), now do they? Haven't dived into it yet (still busy with finishing up ECHO) but heard just good things, even though it doesn't have the classic 4 party members setup and reportedly is relatively easy on the...
  19. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_vaporum
  20. S

Curse You GOG!

gog.com/news/release_ruiner gog.com/news/release_hob_get_stories_the_path_of_destinies_free
Top Bottom