1. S

Tyranny

Tyranny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc-WqIRNDKY tyrannygame.com
  2. S

Underrail

Underrail underrail.com
  3. S

Harebrained Schemes' BattleTech

Harebrained Schemes' BattleTech battletechgame.com According to a Q&A on Twitch just a few minutes ago, it's basically going to play like a turn-based version of MechCommander (Gold): ---------- Updated at 12:12 PM ---------- BattleTech Alpha Strike, Part I: twitch.tv/ngngtv/v/18197331...
  4. S

Elex

Elex elexgame.com Some bits and pieces from a presentation held earlier today at gamescom, via pcgames.de, hope I got it right for the most part, otherwise it surely is Google Translate's fault: And a few promotional pictures (put into spoiler tags for size reasons):
  5. S

The Annual Top XX Games of 20XX Thread

The Annual Top XX Games of 20XX Thread Yep, one of those. Length of the list, whether there's any numerical order to it or not and further elaboration on the how and why is entirely up to you. I already made up my mind for 2014 since, as far as I'm concerned there's nothing relevant to my...
  6. S

Legend of Grimrock II

Legend of Grimrock II Put in a few late hours yesterday and made it through the starting area and then some, and seriously, it's GODDAMN GOOD so far. You'll feel right at home if you enjoyed and played the HELL out of the first one. Dungeon crawling under the open sky makes for a nice change...
  7. S

Spare Beta Keys Blowout

Spare Beta Keys Blowout A spare key for the Beta. I, and probably others as well might have one or even multiple ones for some funny reason. And wouldn't it be a real shame to let those go to waste? So... post away (in spoiler tags preferably), and let's fill those empty ranks. If this...
  8. S

'Classic' Gameplay Mode / Difficulty Setting

'Classic' Gameplay Mode / Difficulty Setting Alright, Take 2 (after the first one got the thread prematurely merged due to flawed wording on my end, again, apologies): In face of the recent potions controversy I wondered if it actually would be that much of an effort to implement...
Top Bottom