Search results

+
  1. B

Join us for A ROUND OF GWENT!

Interesting. Also, not what I expected to find in the thread, which was this:
  2. B

Tricks to playing more Gwent - Help

You could always start going to the pub a lot. When she gets tired of that, simply suggest that you could always stay home and play Gwent. Might even spend some of the beer savings on kegs.
  3. B

How many female players out there?

Wait a sec. I avoid the whole dumb reprensentation vs sjw culture war as much as possible, but given my username... wtf is a badger in this context? Should I be worried? :-) (I just recycled my name from my totally blatant Wolverine ripoff back in City of Heroes, it's stuck with me over the years)
  4. B

Share Your (Creative) Deck Names

Haven't got that many decks set up at the moment, deleted a bunch of no hopers, but here goes: Skellige Axemen: And my Axe Skellige quensgaards: Let them eat cake Monster consume: Consumer is always right (he's really not, I suck at playing this one)
  5. B

post patch worst match?

You totally should... I'm messing around with my first monster deck and had the biggest, literal, laugh out loud moment today. Thought using the Succubus to steal Mork round one was pretty fun, but having renew in my hand and seeing the other guy slap resilience on a 47 point Axeman... Now...
  6. B

Savage Bear has Become too Strong?

Triss is a free starter card, maybe get something better? There's no rule saying every unit has to be killable by every other unit in one hit.
  7. B

Are you more dedicated to your decks or your collection?

I've only been playing for a week, so for me it's all about function over form. So I'll pick something I can use, or that looks like it could be part of a fun deck down the road over an animated card that'll not see much use. Having said that, some of the animated cards are extremely cool and...
Top Bottom