Search results

+
  1. C

{BUG}Nilfgaardian connection quest...

To follow up, like Ferc8 said, I can confirm the red cross in the quest journal shows up immediately after you examine Hendrik's body at the hut. This might be just a minor bug but for those including myself who are irritated by the little red cross this is truly annoying. There are also similar...
  2. C

{BUG}Nilfgaardian connection quest...

Have been experiencing the same problem
  3. C

What armor is this?

It's the mastercrafted Bear (Ursine) Armor: http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/mastercrafted-bear-ursine-gear/
  4. C

Obvious Downgrade

Just watched it... It is definitely better, but I would say the low-res textures still persist in many portions of the trailer Yennifer's model is stunning Ciri's as well but as soon as we turn to the wild hunt characters... also the grass and horses... I am definitely much more confident...
  5. C

Obvious Downgrade

thanks the gods...
  6. C

Obvious Downgrade

Yes. My exact feeling. Not devastating, but hurt... really hurt...
  7. C

Obvious Downgrade

I have to agree... this is sad... These are three snapshots from the VERY first VGX trailer... and how long ago was that? two years? just look at that textures! and here I thought it could have only become better! CDPR please calm my wary soul with some kind of statement that the PC version...
  8. C

The Witcher 3: Two Areas Are Over 52 Square Miles by Themselves?

yes the map is going to be huge. But dont forget where the maps truly shine are the details, npcs, and quests that populate the vast amount of lands. Sheer size does not matter if the map is blend and uninteresting. I personally prefer the denser, more elaborately designed areas, and past games...
  9. C

Game Informer article mistake

Game Informer... fire your intern now
  10. C

DLC and platform exclusive content

I assume you start gaming (or based your perception of gaming industry) after 2008 or so, because if you start prior, you will immediately realize that any games, no matter the platforms, hardly charge anything after the first purchase. The truth with today's gaming scene, is that it has evolved...
  11. C

Yennefer Trailer on the way?

Devs HYPEEEE :) Want more... must give us trailer now
  12. C

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Cool ideas and I think these will certainly work on other types of games. But for Witcher I think there is only one "mode", and that is Role Playing. CDPR's masterfully hand crafted story telling is what defines this genre. Plus there is always the possibilities of moddlers implementing these...
  13. C

Climbing

Can I get a link for the interview that confirms buildings climbing? I just find myself hard to imagine another whole new dimension of gameplay this opens up, and the efforts must ve put in by the devs to implement this. If this is true, then the awesome folks from CDPR certainly surprised me...
  14. C

Character Appearances

Just wow...did you really just give a score on "beauty"? lol people nowadays start to putting numbers on everything XD how about you just go ahead and rate every female that are in the game All jokes aside, what am I trying to say is that you cannot simply rate a person without being sound like...
  15. C

Hunger/Thirst/Sleep & Notes

I do like the idea a lot and I also understand the reasoning for those against it. I d like to see the option implement in the insane or hard difficulty, as long as it is not too much work for the devs. I would choose CDPR's wizard custom hands over even the most talented moddlers anyday :)
  16. C

Is this the end if the franchise or not?

I totally understand how you feel. However think this: this could be the most massive, ambitious, well-written, beautiful game ever made, with hundred hours of compelling stories and characters, a complicated, convincing, and well-crafted world full of different factions, political intrigues...
  17. C

Can Geralt attack in the middle of the air?

I could understand why devs cannot implement this - after all this is not some pseudo historical parkour tour (*cough*assassins creed*cough) XD. But at least we can expect some sweet moves choreographed and animated into sweet sweet cut scenes. :)
  18. C

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

^that exactly XD plus since they now have the tech and resources to animate and render all the sex scenes with redengine and all its glory
  19. C

Will Witcher 3 be DRM-free on Steam?

^ that. And yes like you said Steam has done a very good job avoiding DRM compare to other less "friendly" provider (*cough* Origin *cough* Uplay)
  20. C

Witcher 3 Resolutions at launch

Found this old thread. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21118-CDPR-21-9-support-in-TW3-Please-answer TW2 didn't support it but devs never said TW3 won't. So keep you hopes up there is a very big chance that it will(afterall it is a "next gen" game)
Top Bottom