Search results

+
  1. C

Legendary Senkoh LX losing dps

So, I've tried to craft a legendary Senkoh LX. The issue is that after using it a while, it reverts to original dps of around 100. The legendary crunch mods I've put in it, also turns to standard level mods. Any suggetions?
  2. C

Cannot equip legendary Dying Night

So, I have the weirdest bug. I've upgraded Dying Night to legendary version through crafting, and decked it out with mods. I can use it just fine, but if I unequip it, it's stuck. That is, I cannot equip it again, I cannot drop it or disassemble it. The buttons to do so doesn't appear at the...
  3. C

Mantis Blades' kill animation makes them useless

So. There's an issue with the Mantis Blades kill animation. Now, with a Katana, the kill animation is you slicing the other guy's head off, after which you can then move on swiftly to the next target. With Mantis Blades however, it's a slow animation, where you run someone through with your...
  4. C

Aerondight graphics glitch

Aerondight graphics glitch As shown on the photo. There's a glitch with the Aerondight, when sheathed. Wearing different armor does not appear to have an effect on it. I'm wearing Legendary Grand Master Ursine armor in the pic. Edit, the glitch consists of the blade sticking through the...
  5. C

No NG+ from completed NG+ save?

No NG+ from completed NG+ save? Hi. So, I finally complete NG+ - now I want to take my lvl 68 super powerful Geralt, and put him through NG+ again on Death March. But I'm being told the game isn't complete in the save. Is there a way to fix this? Thx in advance :)
  6. C

Legendary Ursine Silver Sword - Enhanced bugged

Legendary Ursine Silver Sword - Enhanced bugged It's really rather simple. The standard legendary ursine silver sword comes with a 10% crit chance. On the enhanced edition, this is reduced to 5%. That can't be right :/
Top Bottom