Search results

+
  1. D

Why are lifepaths so disappointing?

They are what they are at this point and it’s very unlikely they will change. The game overall would have been better off without the life paths. They are too short and inconsequential to be anything other than disappointing. Had they been able to pull off a Dragon Age: Origins type of...
  2. D

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

If you are getting a decompression size crash and your CPU is overclocked, make very sure your CPU overclock is stable. Run a long stress test on it.
  3. D

Main Story Too Short

The game's pacing and length of the main story with the side quests is off. On my first play through, I would do some side quests a long with gigs and then go and complete a major story quest. By the time the point of no return arrived, I still had a lot of side quests to finish. The point of...
  4. D

Meredith Stout ROMANCE SCENE

The Meredith story arc has this “cut content” feeling about it. I strongly suspect she was originally supposed to be a route into the Corpo/Militech world.
  5. D

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

I'm not opposed to the idea of a multiplayer Cyberpunk, but I don't think it's a good idea for technical and team experience reasons. It would be CDPR's first serious multiplayer game. Going for such an ambitious multiplayer game as their first is inevitably going to have serious issues. They...
  6. D

CPU overheating despite liquid cooling

Even if the rad size is too small, this is a prebuilt machine under complete warranty and support by Cyberpower and it's their problem to solve. OP probably isn't comfortable opening the machine to diagnose this, nor should he have to, he really should give their support a call. Having the...
  7. D

CPU overheating despite liquid cooling

As said above, my first guess is that they didn’t mount the cooler properly and it isn’t making proper contact. Second guess would be that the cooler has a factory fault, possibly a dead pump. Give Cyberpower support a call and they must sort it out for you at no cost. If Cyberpunk is making...
  8. D

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

Yes, they made the lighting LOD more aggressive across the board. It was there before but used to only be really noticeable when driving down a freeway or straight road at night due to the streetlight pop in. Now there is very noticeable lighting LOD everywhere. I suspect they wanted to add...
  9. D

Patch 1.1, when?

No doubt they will be crucified in social media. Unfortunately, caving to outside pressure is one of the major reasons we ended up here in the first place.
  10. D

So . This is a point is no return ? is I am correct :0 ?

Yes, that initiates the end of the game quest. There is no turning back and you won't be able to complete any further side quests. This moment arrives WAY too early. Even if you've been doing a lot of side quests (not gigs), you will probably have a lot of side quests left by the time you...
  11. D

Patch 1.1, when?

I know it's not good news, but it's the "safe" way to do it. It's one of the unwritten rules of software, don't deploy on Friday. Remember... it can always get worse! MSFS 2020 released a patch at the end of a Friday and it horribly broke the sim until they all arrived back at work on Monday.
  12. D

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

I will wait for extensive reviews before purchase. I don't want to know if the game just works and looks great, I want to know if they delivered on the overall experience and met the expectations they're marketing set. That said, if they ever released a sequel to Cyberpunk 2077, I think they...
  13. D

Patch 1.1, when?

I expect it on Monday. Friday is terrible day to release a patch, if something goes wrong people's game is potentially broken for the weekend and no one is available to release a hotfix.
  14. D

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

The life path/origin stories being 15 minutes. Starting as Corpo, I even replayed it a few times to make sure I wasn't choosing the wrong dialog and ending the whole thing early. It opens so well and I was really impressed during the AV ride, it really felt like this was going to be something...
  15. D

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Not really. RDR2 and Watch Dogs probably have their framerates for the original console versions hard coded to a max of 30.
  16. D

What did you like the most about Cyberpunk 2077 ?

Graphics, art direction, atmosphere, environments and city design. These things stood out as really good and memorable. Everything else missed the mark for me.
  17. D

AI: Real time interactions

The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 really had no problem matching (most) people's expectations. They either directly improved on past games in the genre or the good parts were so strong they blinded people to the weaker parts. I played The Witcher 3, then I played Dragon Age: Inquisition. Because...
  18. D

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

The bugs and jank are one thing, but the marketing and the reality of the final product are so disconnected.
  19. D

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Crowbcat strikes again. Really great video showing off all the surface level issues (bugs), but also the ridiculous amount of deceptive marketing and cut content.
  20. D

Why a lot of people want BD?

Not everything needs to have a direct gameplay tie-in. Things can be in the game just because they are cool, interesting or help to immerse the player more in the world. It says a lot when a game has a lot of "fluff" content for the sake of world building, normally it means the creators went to...
Top Bottom