Search results

+
  1. Tangsta

Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine SOUNDTRACKS

Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine SOUNDTRACKS How do I get this as a Steam user? Is purchasing the GOTY edition the only way?
  2. Tangsta

High Level Crossbows

High Level Crossbows Are there any in this game with B&W or HOS? I don't recall finding any. I'm in NG+ and I'm still using my level 29 Ursine Bow. Every other gear I have is at least level 67. I don't want the upgrade for DPS, merely to make sure I can still kill level 70+ drowners in an...
  3. Tangsta

Viper School Gear level requirement too high!

Viper School Gear level requirement too high! Spent what felt like forever in attaining this epic set only to realize that when I was finally able to wear it I was out of the level range of most quests in this game! This was a big let down as I was looking forward to questing a lot with this...
  4. Tangsta

[BUG] Geralt The Professional achievement bug

[BUG] Geralt The Professional achievement bug I can't seem to get the achievement unlocked, despite checking to make sure I've done every contract. I have about 28 quests completed with the 'contracts logo' next to it in the Completed tab. There have been a few strange red Crosses in the...
  5. Tangsta

Anyone feel that Eredin is criminally underdeveloped in W3?

Anyone feel that Eredin is criminally underdeveloped in W3? I see a lot of threads complaining about other characters and/or plot-points being underdeveloped, all valid complaints I must say, but I'm shocked to see almost no one complaining about the primary antagonist being ignored. There...
  6. Tangsta

Can't find Troll mutagen for Troll decoction

Can't find Troll mutagen for Troll decoction 95 hours into this game and I still haven't found it. I started farming those Ice Trolls in Skellige but they only drop hides and some other mat. Is it part of a main quest or Witcher contract that I missed? Please help!
  7. Tangsta

Which enemies respawn in this game?

Which enemies respawn in this game? I know Contract creatures are dead forever once killed, and that most monster creatures like Nekkers and Wolves respawn. But do Bandits and respawn? I've notice once you clear them from camps and abandoned sites, they don't come back? Am I wrong? Would love...
Top Bottom