Search results

+
  1. S

Developers like CDPR show us why modding communities are so badly needed

Given how much CDP have lied to us over the last few years, thats just naive. Its not like there isn't a laundry list of stuff they have lied about over the last couple of years or anything........
  2. S

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

After everything you lot have LIED about so far, I am not taking a single word you say at face value. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder. I seriously doubt this game will ever be the game that was "promised" .......But hey, prove me wrong. I would love nothing more than to be wrong.
  3. S

Whats the most minimal outer torso ingame?

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/573 This has all the item visuals in the game, this site has them too https://cp2077.8713.su/ Enjoy.
  4. S

A friend or friendzoned Judy should've still shown up in the Nomad Ending

I'm Australian so you may as well be talking about lala land to me haha I looked on a map of the US for like 2 seconds when I made that comment I'm sorry thinking is hard when you have a brain consisting of beer starved brain cells and lint.
  5. S

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

That's what I was hoping for tee hee
  6. S

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

I wanna bang the MaxTac chick. She gives of "hella crazy in the sack" vibes that I am DOWN.FOR.
  7. S

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

This is correct. There are two stages of my life. Life before depression, which I have almost no memory of now, and depression. Thats it.
  8. S

It goes to show that CDPR can still knock it out of the park when it comes to emotional investment, I just wish half the game wasn't missing.
  9. S

I had a full breakdown with all the messages from suicide ending, I was a blubbering wreck for at least an hour. I came close to suicide a few years ago and the voice messages where like taking a hammer to the face it brought back all the feelings I felt at the time and was a harsh reminder that...
  10. S

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

I accidently picked the wrong option my first time there and BOY does she not take it well felt like a real asshole. 1608239654 Yeah the ending with V having destroyed Arasaka but only having 6mths to live and all of a sudden my V is treating her like shit and has turned into a complete asshole...
  11. S

The problem with the ending (Spoilers, obviously)

I feel that the suicide ending is actually the best solution. Only choice where your not putting anyone else in danger, and really it feels like the only ending after Nomad where V has any real agency with her choice......Its a shitty choice, but it "feels" like the right one to me. She was...
  12. S

I got the one where she sends you a voicemail saying she still in night city, keeps saying she wants to leave but for some reason can't. I think I did something wrong somewhere dialogue wise. And travelling in CP world is VERY dangerous, go it a alone and you probably end up dead.
  13. S

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

Technically this "merging" has already happened according to the dialogue I got with Johnny when I did the Arasaka ending last night. He said that the parts of V that made her V and parts of him that made him Johnny don't exist anymore, they are one and the same. 1608238844 I feel that the...
  14. S

Compared to the other shitty endings, the suicide ending to me is the second best ending in the game honestly. Its the only ending where I felt that V had any real autonomy on where she ended up.
  15. S

For both Male and Female V paths. She's one of the few decent people in night city and I felt like she considered V one of her closest friends. Nomad Ending V is leaving anyway and it makes sense for them to travel together in a group for safety, not to mention Arizona and Oregon are in the same...
  16. S

driving a car etc is extremely hard with keyboard/mouse

There are some mods on the nexus already that, well not "fix" the driving but make it less skaty.
  17. S

Cant even sit down at a titty bar, get a drink and a lapdance! In Night City!

This. So much this. And my V is kinda like a raging bull in a china shop somedays, she loves three things: Women, alcohol and blowing shit to pieces. Not necessarily in that order.
  18. S

"City of Dreams, and I'm a big dreamer" What a fucking joke
  19. S

Driving and stuck staring at the map..to not miss my turns...

Customizable HUD scale should be a thing in every game IMO
  20. S

For a City that has a sex shops, BD Cafe's, joytoys, dolls, drugs and cyberware of many kinds specifically centered on sex, the fact that V can't interact with it in any way is a colossal fucking failure of game design. There are only 2 joytoys to interact with in the whole fucking game, she...
Top Bottom