Search results

+
  1. N

[BUG?] Arena Woodland Spirit

No, arena classic of course
  2. N

[BUG?] Arena Woodland Spirit

I don't know what's happening, but I think there's definitely something wrong/broken in Arena. Out of the last 15 games (or more), I had like 14 with Woodland Spirit as the enemy leader. That's (or should be) really really really unlikely to happen, statistically speaking. Take a look into it...
  3. N

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

Very very nice initiative
  4. N

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

I've one question: does someone know if in the last faction quest it counts the summoned faction cards too?
  5. N

Call on the power of the Giants!

I hate these events, they just split up the playerbase for Arena.
  6. N

Let's play Mimic!

Can you stop doing that? You're just splitting up arena players
  7. N

Congratulations CD / New Gwent

Totally agree with OP, I'm really liking it (and didn't even try thronebreaker yet, cause I'm waiting for the patch on the difficulty (too easy))
  8. N

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Fantastic, TY
  9. N

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

Yeah, totally agree. Probably one of the few spots on that masterpiece that is TW3.
  10. N

Revert weather changes

I totally agree. It is way way less strategic and interesting now. They took one really interesting mechanics, threw it out of the window, and replaced it with a plain debuff for the opponent. I really don't know how they could do such a bad choice.
  11. N

Equivalent of Arena in Gwent?

Sorry if I resurrect this thread but I'm very interested in an "arena mode" in Gwent. It was by far my favourite mode on HS, even with all its shortcomings. Let's just hope they have it on schedule :)
Top Bottom