Search results

+
  1. S

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

Well put. I also see the continued Playstation delisting with no end in sight, I mean it's already April will do nothing but help the investors cause in their class action lawsuit.. Would not surprise if they settle out of court behind closed doors.
  2. S

For every ONE No Man's Sky there is 50 Anthem's.
  3. S

One and done ip.
  4. S

xbox one reviews are godawful for this game.
  5. S

It's over. one and done ip
  6. S

This game is free falling on steam charts. 8k players right now. 1.2 update brought nobody back that abandoned the game months prior. In fact the numbers have continued to dwindle. Does CDProjekt keep updating a title no one cares about anymore?
  7. S

Suggestion to improve Night City's long term exploration and make feel fuller

There are far bigger issues in this game than map markers. Bottomline is at it stands now, this is a one and done game. There will not be a 2nd or 3rd iteration. Way too much negativity surrounding this IP and it's not going away. For giggles I did a search on youtube with just "cyberpunk...
  8. S

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned cause no one wants a screw driver for Christmas
  9. S

Should CDPR return to be a PC-only company

If the other platforms aren't ready, no sense in holding the one that is back. Follow Rockstars lead. They released Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC a full year after console
  10. S

Im upset with the marketing staff

It's not even just the hidden console footage. I mean for a game with this much loot drops everywhere and anywhere not a single gameplay trailer CDProjekt shared had a single colored loot dot. Not one. You can't avoid it as it's a big mechanic of this game yet none of that was shown, wonder why...
  11. S

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned cause poster is too lazy to spell out 'cause'
  12. S

Is this game an rpg?

It's a looter shooter with interactive cut scenes mixed in. This plays a lot like Division 2 in 1st person. Every fight ends where you see 10++ loot drops of varying quality scattered around you so you run around to grab em all.
  13. S

What were you thinking?

yah some of them are real bad. I walked by a shop and there were 2 npcs holding up a shopkeeper. Since they didn't aggro me I walked past them. Several game days later I had to goto the same location and sure enough the npcs are still at the same spot with the shopkeeper, ugh
  14. S

The Game Is Way Too Easy !

I watch youtubers and their builds melt stuff where they have to put it on hardest difficulty cause it's pure faceroll so you probably have a point.
  15. S

What Is This Menu???

It was happening at 1.04 Took a break and was hoping 1.05 would resolve it and same thing. ugh 1608448096 Yea I just disabled it under Gameplay but was using same save. Will try your suggestion. Hopefully it fixes it, thanks 1608450113 Meh didn't work. Guess my character is bugged. That...
  16. S

What Is This Menu???

I've tried that numerous times. Once I restart it's gone but then it pops up again in the middle of combat 1608445413 Ugh no one gets this eh? Looks like I will have to start a new game and/or download a save from the Nexus, haha
  17. S

What Is This Menu???

Why does this over obtrusive green border menu keep showing up? Overlaps my healthbar in the upper left corner of the screen and happens at the worst times in the middle of combat hah. I thought it was due to having Tutorial option on or the gameplay hint menu so I disabled them both but still...
  18. S

Gta vs cyberpunk

I think the graphics are a lot better. What's your specs? I got to assume you running mostly on medium quality settings
  19. S

Gta vs cyberpunk

Yah I can deal with the dumb ai pedestrians and vehicles who stay put when you park in front of them stead of going around but the other day I was playing and there were 2 npcs sticking up a store owner. Since they didn't aggro me I let em live. Several game days later I had a side job nearby...
Top Bottom