Search results

+
  1. J

Who can you buy Rune Diagrams from other than Kiera Mietz. Light spoiler if you have not finished her quest line.

Are you looking in the Runes section? Because I think this one is listed under Crafting Components.
  2. J

Patch 1.08 Notes

Not even sure if this even is a bug and not by design... thought the ghouls are only supposed to spawn during nighttime. There is also a treasure in WO guarded by a Waterhag, which only spawns at night, so you can just grab the loot during the day. Same thing, but I don't see anyone complain...
  3. J

New Game+ is coming it seems

... you do know that other date formats exist, no? He obviously meant 2015-08-05 ( YYYY-MM-DD as per ISO 8601, he used DD.MM(.YYYY) just to be clear)
  4. J

Looks like they'll update the Witcher sets and since you keep leveling up the NG gear becomes outdatet... so I guess the gear "grind" stays the same. And you don't think the items the game could currently give you are... too boring? For instance this game has basically a single weapon and...
  5. J

Actually no... Dark Mode was designed for those that sucked too much for Insane, they even added some extra hand holding by adding easy to acquire BiS gear. It's the challenge mode for those that did not want to get challenged so to speak. Yes you can but they could not use the current scaling...
  6. J

Wearable monocle

Yes he does and I'm pretty sure that item is his, since the id is mq0004_thalers_monocle_wearable. I guess the monocle is not part of his model, he's just equipped with that item.
  7. J

I can't find no official interview... all I can see are news articles compiled from the forum information... so source plz. They can't really do that since there is a huge difficulty spike between lvl 75 and lvl 76 enemies if Geralt's level is fixed @70, due to the "red enemy" multiplier...
  8. J

I must admit the "agruments" why Gwent cards should not carry over are pretty amusing... 1.)You can collect them all again. Well... no shit Sherlock... that applies to everything, your XP, gear, designs etc... is that supposed to be an argument not to have NG+ at all? 2.)It breaks the balance...
  9. J

Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

The would have had it right, if they ever bothered to mention that the implemented a roll option to mitigate fall damage... most people figured this out by pure accident or via Twitter... I don't think I should read a devs Twitter to learn the basic controls of the game. But actually... since...
  10. J

POLL: NG+ GWENT Cards - Should they carry over?

Which quest crippling? Almost all quests are nothing but "Go to NPC, play for 'unique' card, unlock next NPC", which becomes "Got to NPC, play (for fun), unlock next NPC"... The only exception is that Zoltan Quest... and having the cards already has no impact on this quest either, since you need...
  11. J

Again... this is a problem because? If you have the item already they can just give you Gold, or nothing at all.. bet nobody that has the cards already cares. Also some recipes can only be bought from Gremist, who is only available as a merchant, if you do his quest... I dunno if you can get...
  12. J

Pretty sure hardly any1 that wants Gwent Cards to carry over couldn't care less about balance, people just want them to easily complete the collection... And actually completing your Gwent collection is effort and has no impact on the main game at all... it requires you to do quests, play like...
  13. J

No it wouldn't, since the Gwent Collection is not part of your normal inventory and you have to collect the cards as specific quest items to advance the quest. There is no dialogue to rewrite either... if you take the cards as reward at the end of the quest you simply get nothing... Problem...
  14. J

...and that's a problem, because? It's obviously no more unbalanced then at the end of a normal playthrough. And "all" they had to do to "balance" the experience again, is to buff up all Decks Gwent-Quest related NPCs.
  15. J

I'm still waiting for a MP game mode in TW3.

And how is this supposed to work? The games mechanics are absolutely not made for any sort of PvP... and having co-op PvE has the same issue as single player PvE. The only module somewhat suited for MP in this game currently is Gwent, tho a simple spin-off would be better in that case. And...
  16. J

...then which players are fans of NG+? Can't think of any other genre that has the feature more often... the most prominent games with NG+ of the last couple of years are the Souls games...
  17. J

Except that Dark Mode did not have a perma death feature... being able to reload was basically the only thing that set it apart from "Insane", well and the OP armor sets that made it even easier... Besides I fail to see how anything in this game could present a challenge past lvl 35... since...
  18. J

How does a "non-half-assed" NG+ look like? The only exciting thing I could think of, is exclusive content, which I doubt will happen, nor does it really make sense... cuz you know... why not add the content to the main game from the get go. Can't wait for all the whining, when it turns out this...
  19. J

Lvl 27 Geralt vs Lvl 48 Archgriffin.... (very disappointing)

I dunno what you expected... XP for killing anything in this game are really poor, so I fail to see why it should be different for this mob (the lvl 30 giant yields ~50XP a kill, no?). If they decided on a different XP curve, they could give more XP for higher level mobs and killing those at low...
  20. J

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

So... let me get this straight with this real world relation. Sony is the store owner and CDPR the manufacturer. CDPR (successfully) sent the product to the store, Sony however forgot to stock the shelves, but the only one to blame is the manufacturer? Sounds about right lol
Top Bottom