Search results

+
  1. H

[MESH ISSUE] Corvo Bianco Kitchen

[MESH ISSUE] Corvo Bianco Kitchen The fireplace in the Corvo Bianco Kitchen is floating away from the wall. http://i.imgur.com/8jMzSqT.jpg
  2. H

[BUG] Corvo Bianco Gardens

[BUG] Corvo Bianco Gardens The Fools Parsley doesn't seem to regrow while the other plants do. Tried moving between provinces, waiting for days etc. but no luck on getting the Fools Parsley to regrow. It did after I picked it for the first time but not subsequently.
  3. H

Fort Ussar Place of Power

Fort Ussar Place of Power I've got an entrance marked on the map but I'm unable to find a way to access it. Anyone else got directions to reach the place of power under Fort Ussar? ...aaaand finally found it. Pretty sneakily hidden there. I was too busy trying to find it in a set of fissures...
  4. H

Bug [Ducal Camerlengo and traders vanishing]

Bug [Ducal Camerlengo and traders vanishing] I'm not sure if this is more of a task log issue or a simple vanishing act. I've finished the main storyline in Blood and Wine so there are parts of the city that are undergoing repair. I've still got an active marker to visit the Ducal Camerlengo...
  5. H

Minor Bug [Roach's mane]

Minor Bug [Roach's mane] Roach's mane has vanished when playing in Toussaint. I can fast travel to another region, White Orchard for example and the model has the mane with hairworks. If I then fast travel back to Touissant the mane has once again vanished. [EDIT] The tail is missing as well.
  6. H

Minor Bug [Be it ever so humble]

Minor Bug [Be it ever so humble] Once you've gone home and met your guest, the table in the dining alcove has vanished but a candle and mug are floating in mid air. http://i.imgur.com/zb9bNFl.jpg
  7. H

Somehwere to sleep in a friendly place in Velen/Novigrad etc?

Somehwere to sleep in a friendly place in Velen/Novigrad etc? With Blood and Wine one of the features that most interestingly changed the way that I found myself playing the game was the addition of the bed that you can sleep in as part of your home. It makes sense that Geralt leads something...
  8. H

Unable to apply oils to swords.

Unable to apply oils to swords. This is with Blood and Wine installed. I've tried with both the controller and mouse and keyboard. Both in and out of combat but I am unable to apply oils to a sword. You'll get the sound effect as though it is being applied but no decrease in the quantity of...
  9. H

Translation issue in English release of game?

Translation issue in English release of game? On the notice board near to the bank there's a notice for the task "Till Death do You Part" which is titled [PL] [DEBUG}. Not sure if this is an entry that slipped through with translation localisations? http://i.imgur.com/O5rBMMH.jpg
  10. H

[BUG?] Invisible wall preventing access to underwater cavern east of Hindarfjall

[BUG?] Invisible wall preventing access to underwater cavern east of Hindarfjall On version 1.08 (pc) I can dive to a certain depth but no further to reach the chest in the underwater cavern as though there is an invisible wall/floor preventing access. Map location: http://i.imgur.com/Jj2dHT8.jpg
  11. H

Frequent Crash To Desktop Issue - [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]

Frequent Crash To Desktop Issue - [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION] This is playing with the disc version, redeemed to gog and patched to 1.08.2. I've had a wave of instances where the game is crashing to the desktop without an error message. Only once patching to 1.08.2 did this start happening...
  12. H

Hair texture location.

Hair texture location. I'm wanting to change Triss' hair to something a bit more subtle. I've managed to unpack some of the game files but there have been error messages. In the characters/models/main_npc folder there is a folder for Triss however I'm wondering if the textures...
  13. H

Replacement Innkeeper for White Orchard?

Replacement Innkeeper for White Orchard? Just wondering if there's going to be a replacement for the inn there. I'd imagine that they'll be getting thirsty there.
  14. H

[BUG] Fools Gold Journal Entry and Alchemy UI

[BUG] Fools Gold Journal Entry and Alchemy UI Just two small possible bugs. In the Fools Gold DLC the journal entries as written by Dandelion seemed to be placed out of narrative order and (I don't know if it's related) but the icon used when concocting potions in the alchemy screen for basic...
  15. H

[BUG?] Blackbough Blacksmith/Weaponsmith unresponsive.

[BUG?] Blackbough Blacksmith/Weaponsmith unresponsive. The blacksmith in Blackbough is stuck in an animation loop pounding the anvil and I've been unable to find a way to be able to talk with him to buy/sell/craft etc. I tried using Aard/Igni near to him as that can scare the locals into...
Top Bottom