Search results

+
  1. SethSteiner

Worries For Character Creation

I agree that sometimes custom options are poorly executed, with the result that you have a character that either just doesn't look too well or is downright breaking the animation. It doesn't always have to be a poorly execution though, maybe the developer wants to give you the option for...
  2. SethSteiner

Worries For Character Creation

I don't really see advantages in a simple character creation, well except for the most obvious one, that it doesn't take as much work. While I don't think I would mind it much, I can understand anyone who is disappointed, on one hand from the perspective of the Pen and Paper RPG. It's always bad...
  3. SethSteiner

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I think it does. It's worrying when the human body is becoming more and more of a taboo and when artist succumb to the will of people who pretend that nudity is evil. The pixelated pictures themselves are pretty sad to see, I hope CDPR won't back off and just submit to something inherently bad.
  4. SethSteiner

What happened to cyborg chick statue in collectors edition?

On the contrary you also have tons of movie and even games with different art that sell as same as good. I mean was it really interest or was it attention or was it "I like this" with Bioshock? Because interest would mean "I want to know more, I want to buy this" but when they show the cover to...
  5. SethSteiner

CDPR wants to add transsexual V in the game

I don't mind the possibilities of the world, crocodile skin, cat fangs, steel cocks. Chosing a female voice for a male body i.e. though doesn't really have anything to do with transgender, because that's the opposite of what transgender want to achieve (if possible). I mean I met a woman who...
  6. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

The ad is for an energy drink with a ton of mixing but that doesn't mean one has to mix literally everything together. Sure, greedy companies that dump toxic waste and kill the people that know it. That's fine, I like fighting that. But again, this is about an advertisement with a Futanari. I...
  7. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

Uhm.. so what? They advertise products or possibilities with fitting bodies, that is pretty reasonable. They want to make money, fine with me, considering they have costs to cover. I don't have an issue with corporations using beautiful bodies to.. well, sell beautiful bodies. It's a whole...
  8. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

I just read the Polygon article and actually I am even more baffled by the reaction: “This is all to show that [much like in our modern world], hypersexualization in advertisements is just terrible,” Redesiuk continued. “It was a conscious choice on our end to show that in this world — a world...
  9. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

Acknowledging drawbacks is fine but the artist specifially mentioned that the advertisement shows "how oversexualization of people is bad" but I can neither see that in the picture itself, nor in the context of the world of Night City. What you mentioned, especially in the world of crime, is...
  10. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

I agree in regards to the underworld, sure that's awful but nothing special really. The organized crime was always awful, body modifications or not (and for the longest time they do exist, even though not to this extend). And I can imagine that what male and female pimps in Night City can do to...
  11. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

Regarding Redesiuks comment: How is it bad though? I don't see anything bad in the advertisement or actually any advertisement. The society seems to be way more alright with desires than nowadays and companies fulfill that demand and advertise possibilities of modifications and whatnot...
  12. SethSteiner

The girl with the bulge

TheQuartering - right? TheQuartering though did a pretty awful job throwing different stuff together here in his video. He also includes Outstars criticism regarding the choice of the cover. Instead of differentiating between valid criticism aimed at unimaginative and constricting marketing...
  13. SethSteiner

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

I think you can turn it off in most games that feature that but it's often still pretty essential, because it's alll build around shooting health bars down and different weapons take more or less health, so it's better to see how much damage you do. That's not really necessary anymore the moment...
  14. SethSteiner

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

Why do I need to level up in an RPG? Is that the definition of a roleplaying game? Numbers plopping out of enemies, getting gear with higher numbers, so higher numbers plop out, so that higher numbered enemies lose their high numbered HP faster then with weapons that would let them plop out...
  15. SethSteiner

C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

Everyone can make their own V, so why would I place a statue of a V I have no connection to? Sure it's only a statue, doesn't say anything else but it's a statue that is responsible for making the whole CE cost 225 Euro. Paying 225 Euro for something completely uninteresting that had to be sold...
  16. SethSteiner

[Constructive Criticism] I did not like CP77 showing at E3 2019

Just a little reminder: The whole thing we saw last year was the beginning of the game. And the trailer is also set right at the beginning (after the chip-mission). It's not as if Jackie is a well established character with a long history, it's not even as if we would know what implications our...
  17. SethSteiner

Collector's Edition via GOG?

No it's not sold out, it's coming to additional shops (like Saturn and MediaMarkt and Gamestop). And judging by Amazons past, they will sell CEs too at least for a time frame.
  18. SethSteiner

C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

I don't think anyone says it shouldn't be kept but I find it weird that we get only one statue and that's of some random, white, male V, instead of at least get a female V too or something neutral that is for everyone, instead of something only for some people.
  19. SethSteiner

Get ready.

There is no reason to fear censoreship. The BPjM is the major issue, not the USK and the BPjM doesn't have the power it used to have. Zombie games were pretty close to forbidden in Germany and that time is over, several games with "tough scenes" are released uncensored and rereleased. Examples...
  20. SethSteiner

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Yeah well. I guess that's the wrong game then for you. Cyberpunk was always political, that's the nature of the genre. I mean it literally has "punk" in it's title. If you have an issue with facts and different opinions, you should try find a safe space because games, media and open forums are...
Top Bottom