Search results

+
  1. G

Can't switch signs at all, even after reloading

Aye, I wouldn't be surprised if the two things are somehow linked. Something to do with quicksave/load whilst you're in a situation where sign use is restricted (e.g. swimming or on a horse).
  2. G

Aye it happened to me again too. Pretty sure I loaded a quick save whilst I was swimming and it was stuck on Axii.Fixed itself much quicker this time after 2-3 reloads.
  3. G

Thanks BoreasI should add that I didn't try reloading an earlier save. The same quick save I was using when the bug started is still the same one I'm using now. It just fixed itself for no apparent reason.
  4. G

I'm had the same problem. Even restarting the game and reloading didn't help.It decided to fix itself after about 30 minutes with no obvious trigger or reason. I was also fighting Drowners near the starting village. My thread if you're interested...
  5. G

Thanks for the replies folks. By way of update, I couldn't change signs when in combat, out of combat, after reloading a quicksave, loading a hard save or even after quitting the game, restarting and loading. It suddenly decided to fix itself though. There was no trigger that was obvious. It...
  6. G

Can't switch signs at all, even after reloading Hello, I had been playing with the 1.03 patch for about 45 minutes and all was fine. Mid game, possibly after a reload and I'm stuck on the Aard sign. I can't switch to any other sign using the quick access menu. Nor can I switch signs using the...
Top Bottom