Search results

+
  1. VonStratchwitz

Hotfix 1.05

Has anyone mentioned... WALKING? A walking toggle would be nice... Also if it applies to the cars too... Same button... CAPS maybe...? Pretty please... proszę i dziękuję
  2. VonStratchwitz

Hotfix 1.05

It's too real? [Added spoiler tags.]
  3. VonStratchwitz

Hotfix 1.04

"Squeaky wheel gets the grease"... Walking toggle? Could you, pretty, pretty please add this to PC, for all directions as a toggle? I edited the "W" key so it is a walk in the input file, but then my other keys are still that awkward sprinty, yog thingy... Walking is essential in built up...
  4. VonStratchwitz

Walking Suggestion (PC)

If anyone wants to setup walking... Go into your InputUserMapping.xml in your r6\config\ file... For now... this is a "walk" around... and you can paste this into the file... <mapping name="LeftY_Axis" type="Axis" > <button id="IK_Pad_LeftAxisY" /> <button id="IK_W" val="0.6"...
  5. VonStratchwitz

Hotfix 1.04

Please...
  6. VonStratchwitz

Hotfix 1.04

Yes... A thousand times yes please...
  7. VonStratchwitz

BGM - Background Music - Ability to turn it off?

Is there any way we can turn off the BGM? I love the club, car, radios, street musicians, and the rest, but the mood setting BGM music is my most hated thing in all games... Always reminds me of that Gary Larson Far side Comic, with the racoon in the woods nibbling on something and in a bush is...
  8. VonStratchwitz

Can you change your appearance after the initial character customization?

No... Hopefully they do the same thing as in Witcher 3 and add it with a free DLC...
  9. VonStratchwitz

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey... Hope everyone is good... I got into these games back in Witcher 1... Brilliant game... Cyberpunk is my new addiction, it'll be great once CDPR has time to bug stomp... Just like Witcher 3, which is easily my second favorite now...
  10. VonStratchwitz

are there missable side quests?

With all the stuff on the map... I would guess we'll all miss a lot... Looks like a lot of "dynamic" or "procedural" quests too??? Don't remember reading about them... But they look like it... Would be nice to have some literature on it...
  11. VonStratchwitz

What a disappointment - Game is broken and unplayable on PS4

Yeah huge issues on base PS4... Constant bluescreen when trying to launch...
  12. VonStratchwitz

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

Yeah this would be nice... the ability to toggle everything off would be best... But I understand you have eye augment, which makes these make sense, but you could also have the option to turn them off in your augments in this reality... Cheers
  13. VonStratchwitz

Walking Suggestion (PC)

Yiss... Please adjust so we can do this on PC... I hate running around everywhere, very immersion breaking running through garbage piles and into NPC's in tight markets and in the city... 1607710015 I mean its crappy we have to MOD this, but there is a mod on nexus already to do this now...
  14. VonStratchwitz

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I mean, I have a wiener, so I'm not a huge fan of seeing them, but I'm also an adult and think we should include everything... I thought that was the plan anyway...? But yeah... full nudity from a point of realism, and for every sex... pretty please
  15. VonStratchwitz

Simultaneous mouse and gamepad support

Yes this... Driving with a controller... playing with a mouse and keyboard! Pretty please...
  16. VonStratchwitz

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

Did anyone suggest the ability to turn off BGM and just leave the open world music sources on? I'd prefer to hear radios, clubs, cars, etc without the forced mood music... I have always had a deep distain for Background Music (BGM)... I like creating my own feelings without BGM telling me what...
  17. VonStratchwitz

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will we be able to turn off the BGM and leave the world music on? I like immersion and BGM and mood setting music has always been very annoying to me...
  18. VonStratchwitz

Patch 1.05 made the game stutter terribly and FPS drop, anyone else?

Yeah, oddly enough I have had some stutter since the patch... I love you CDP, but if it aint broke, dont fix it! Kisses...
  19. VonStratchwitz

Bugs, since 1.05... And Arenas idea?

Bugs, since 1.05... And Arenas idea? Wanted to report a couple of little bugs that seem to have cropped up since 1.05... Didn't see all of them reported yet but on is being worked on... Couple things... I would like to see any one of the arenas used for drop in combat, or even betting...
Top Bottom