Search results

+
  1. N

merchant icons dissapear from map

1.11 Here, PC version, still having this exact same issue.... Will it ever be fixed, or at least a workaround??
  2. N

Bug Tracking Megathread

I found a FIX!! It worked for me at least. What I did was delete de x64 folder (C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\x64) And THEN I clicked on repair Gog Galaxy (it replaces the entire folder with a brand new one). If anybody is having similar problems this will fix it. I thought it had...
  3. N

Bug Tracking Megathread

Since Patch 1.11 I have been having these polygon HUGE bugs on some houses. It is not my GPU, because this didnt happen before. This is in the swamps right after you meet the kids and the old woman after you follow the cookies or whatever is called (I am playing the game in spanish my native...
  4. N

Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

Playing the Gog version from Gog Galaxy: On version 1.05 I sarted suffering of: - Skyies or Clouds textures changing while I look at them or turning around. - After the first fist fight with the 3 guys in White Orchid, if I save after, everytime I load the guys fall to the ground and they are...
  5. N

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

Of course, did I say otherwise?
  6. N

Again, you said it yourself, you have a 1080p TV that's why a lower resolution won't look as good, because of what I said "pixel mismatch". I have a, believe it or not, 768p TV and it looks amazing at 768p, if I lets say put it in 1080p (which can accept) it looks muddy! So again, this confirms...
  7. N

How does clarity has ever got to do with resolution? If your TV is 480p, a 480p game will look great. If your TV is 720p a 720p will look great and so on, is all about pixel match NOT pixel count. I guess console resolution obsessed dumbasses deserve 20fps. I had the PS4 and argued on this very...
  8. N

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Honestly? He must suck at it, and I say this with love and respect.
  9. N

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I have had no problems, on the opposite, I think is one of the most realistic, therefore hard, combat systems on an action/RPG game I have seen in quite a while. The jump could use some tweaking though. Also, they should give you more options for controlling the camera THAT would be nice, or...
  10. N

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thank you CD Projekt, with all my heart! To us here in our country Chile, specially in the south where I live, is very difficult to find PC games to buy. The thing is, there is a special game store and I asked for them to bring me the game to my city, after a few days of waiting I could finally...
  11. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

100% Agreed, and the end was just perfect hahaha, so true.
  12. N

Can't really enjoy the game with this framerate.

What you are describing is called "double buffering" and it amazes me CDproject has used this antiquate type of Vsync on PS4. Triple buffering is the anwer then, to stop the framerate dips on PS4. Also make it 900p, I don't care about stupid pixels.
  13. N

Can't really enjoy the game with this framerate.

Oh man finally someone sees this too! This is exactly what I have been saying and preaching all along, for months now. Sony IS demanding 1080p for all their games, like for their "Who has the bigger penis" contest. Meanwhile we can't do shit about it. I would gladly play the game at 720p if it...
  14. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

I know I know, and believe or not I have a PS4 :P But I gamed at PC for a long time, so I am a PC gamer at heart too. I just don't feel that great to say Oh my PS4 version of the game look just like your PC elitist version ahaha. That is not how I feel at all. I remember the old days where you...
  15. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

I speak spanish (this is in spanish) but I still managed to laugh the crap out of it ahahaha.
  16. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

I call that bullsh$t, I mean on part of the developers, not you that is. They could've at least manage to make a "real" or "as intended" PC version. I mean geese, they already made those assets, that game was being made at some point, and then they changed it drastically. I am 100% sure they...
  17. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

That's not the point man. The game looks beautiful, sure, but "it is not" what we were sold on, it is not what it was supposed to be! At least on PC. That's the issue here, there isn't much discussion about it really, it is another "Watchdogs" with a different coat of paint.
  18. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

They don't care man, they are rich now! Thing is, CD Projekt have been pussies, because they should've told Microsoft and Sony that they were going to do the game as good as they could per system, not withstanding who ever is left impaired (Xbox One). Truth be told: Xbox One should have looked...
  19. N

What the heck is up with the sun and moon?

Yes, cause all I wanna do is have some fun, and I gotta feeling I'm not the only one ;) So yeah, it is a problem!
  20. N

Witcher 3 Graphics

Ok here is MY word on the Witcher 3 downgrade thing: The problem in my opinion here is with consoles and the high ups at Sony and Microsoft. They are "obsessed" with 1080p, specially Sony. And this is so RIDICULOUS when their machines are not "up to" the challenge, they are great, but 1080p...
Top Bottom