Search results

+
  1. V

What language is "original" in the Witcher 3

Not sure, but for the sake of discussion.. it always followed a particular pattern. - The usually neutral Gerald suddenly picks a side, possibly in a situation where being neutral would have been consistent with the previous narrative. - The voice acting becomes uncharacteristically aggressive...
  2. V

What language is "original" in the Witcher 3

Just randomly passing by and since this topic has been raised.. I think the video linked on the first page explains the only real defect with w3... The fact that the English 'adaptation' actually became the 'American' adaptation. The only flaws which my mind scored down while playing w3 was...
  3. V

Only because we complained about it at launch...

Well, its either i went to them too much or too little, but i swear different scenes in some of the sequences have been extended... I think the main sequence where you don't see anything is the same, but around that has more content. Mezziaz After 1.10 the world was a better place, popin and...
  4. V

[Mod Request] White Orchard's Lighting Everywhere

Just wanted to chime in again on this mod. Been mucking around with the graphics since day 1 of this game launching.. ever since rocking up to white orchard for the first time in 1.01 and seeing a blurry yellow watercolor paining with no sharpening running at 30fps and being more compelled than...
  5. V

Only because we complained about it at launch...

Only because we complained about it at launch... At some point in the patches cdpr seemed to have enhanced the brothel scenes. They're actually worth 40 crowns now! And an upgrade certainly from w2. While i never expected a sex simulator, the care to improve the world after launch is...
  6. V

Share Your Screenshots!!!

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5733/ ULM set to 44: Skelle Brown @ envblend 37. From the white orchard mod i installed, base, toussaint and everwhereasmo Natural is the best!! Also, the screenshots are noticably worse than what the game looks like.. its amazing before jpeg.
  7. V

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Just some usual gameplay shots thanks to the white orchard mod ulm and reshade. Speechless best achieve so far.
  8. V

Increase? Really? :) Im running with 44 skellege brown @ envblend 37 (plus reshade).. it does change the tone a bit.
  9. V

Hi, i just wanted to give my heartfelt thanks for this. Was fine and good, bought b+w, puked at the lighting. No asmodean. Caved and tried the supler turbo hypercolor one, did as much as i could with reshade.. and just never turned it on again. Months later i find your post, tousaint something...
  10. V

Share your Blood and Wine Screenshots [Spoilers]

My oooh ahh shots. If any other game can match this level of graphics and story.. we'll be very lucky people. Main plot spoilers. Wow. Full size here: http://imgur.com/a/9okor http://imgur.com/a/2siAm
  11. V

I just got called a 'grey haired shit' really cdpr!?!?! really!?!?! hahahahahahah
  12. V

"Runtime" Env Editing is real!

Hey, just thought of another idea for the interface.. is it possible to reload/refresh input.settings while the game is still running? That could do the trick also, and is similar to the experience of reshade. Gl!!
  13. V

Yeah for sure. Well because i code in other places, the trial and error experience (or my lack of lua experience in general probably) means i don't enjoy the hard work that you guys do by reverse engineering undocumented stuff. Once its there, or i have an example i have no problems running with...
  14. V

[Mod Request] Relocate to fox hollow

You're going to leave me hanging aren't ya? I tried what i thought was the spawn command from witcherscript and it said i couldn't use that in that context or similar.. Okay. Thanks.
  15. V

"Oh hell yeah!!!" Thankyou!!!! I choose to not try modding that far and for people like me that would make the other lighting mods from asmodean and essently not necessary!! Awesome!! Thanks for your efforts to bring the tools to the masses. I have a principle to minimize running strange...
  16. V

[Mod Request] Relocate to fox hollow

[Mod Request] Relocate to fox hollow If any kind modders would also find this immersive.. How nice would a mod be that added a well earning armorsmith and the player bed from our house into fox hollow somewhere. Id much rather go the cozy little pub at the end of the day than try to kick out...
  17. V

Sorry for the spam. Guess i have to do it at least once per xpac. See, the more i play the more i think, i don't like france in the witcher, it doesn't work, the vineyards are a boring compared to the rest of northern realms. But then.. you walk around and end up in some crazy graphics planet...
  18. V

.... No. I finally decided to get the free upgrade to windows 10 last night.. got it activated, watched it download the entire internet and try and take over my house.. so as i was putting seven back on as a final fu from windows 10 formatted my raid array... So no.. not yet anyway. :/ EDIT...
  19. V

Stupid question: Why is my house worse than fox hollow?

Stupid question: Why is my house worse than fox hollow? I just found fox hollow. Its so much better than the estate we are given. Everything about it is far better. Can i sell up the boring uninspired place i have and move there please? They party until 5am there, and the inn has the good...
Top Bottom