Search results

+
  1. I

Merging Texture Mod Issue

Merging Texture Mod Issue I've been trying to merge some of my texture mods (where the mod usually has bundle and texture file in the folder). However, most of the merge will not work. The merged mod folder size is usually smaller compared to the total size of the mods folder combined before...
  2. I

Shadow bugged and Looping dialogues for person in distress merchant still not fixed

Shadow bugged and Looping dialogues for person in distress merchant still not fixed This is the shadow bug. Look at the guard's lower part of the body. Shadow pop in at very close range, at further range shadow turns completely black FAR CLOSE also grass shadow seems to take some hit too but...
  3. I

[BUG] Merchant Person in Distress Bug at Velen

[BUG] Merchant Person in Distress Bug at Velen So I managed to free a merchant from a cage (person in distress siqe activity). Once he is freed, he stations nearby the border post between velen and novigrad. The first time I talked to him, I managed to access his wares to buy and sell stuff...
  4. I

Anyone tweak Decals in ini file yet?

Anyone tweak Decals in ini file yet? Has anyone tried to tweak the ini section for decals? I find the blood splatters and pools after killing enemies disappear way too fast
  5. I

Temporary Solution For My Crashes and High GPU Temperature

Temporary Solution For My Crashes and High GPU Temperature 1) Install net framework 4.5.2 (latest) 2) update directX 3) Reduce shadow quality to high Hope it helps NOTE: Please separate each tech forum (PS4, XONE, PC). It's too cluttered
  6. I

Frequent Crashes

Frequent Crashes I've seen many reports regarding crashes on GTX 970. Please have a look into this
  7. I

For those PC gamers who are craving for Min vs Max comparison

For those PC gamers who are craving for Min vs Max comparison Enjoy EDIT: added PS4 vs PC comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cn-ekHLqEY
Top Bottom