Search results

+
  1. T

CDPR is looking for Multiplayer Programmer for TW3

From Software has proven that multiplayer can really add to RPG games. If CDPR implements multiplayer into TW3, I hope it's inspired by Dark Souls but I could also see a sort of duel mode being implemented into the arena mode.
  2. T

The Witcher 2 Intro: Interactive Data Visualization

You're working hard as usual, CDPR. I can't wait for the Enchanced Edition, pre-downloading the patch now!
  3. T

First time playing TW2 - opted for Dark Mode - did I bite off more than I can chew?

I'm playing Dark Mode for the first time right now. It's challenging but not impossible if you know how to fight and use alchemy. As long as you go into a fight prepared you won't have that much to worry about.
  4. T

Dice Poker STILL Broken

Well I fixed the crashing issue by experimenting with the settings. Had to lower them it seems. Specs: Intel i7 950 Nvidia GTX 580 1.5gb VRAM 6gb of ram No overclock. Now, I just want to fix dice poker, I need it to work with my gamepad.
  5. T

Dice Poker STILL Broken

It stops responding when I pick my dice to reroll. I can select them but not throw them. The only way out is through Ctrl + Alt + Del. Also, since applying the updates, the game has become a crash fest, what happened to the stability that came with version 1?
  6. T

Dice Poker STILL Broken

Dice Poker STILL Broken Guys seriously, Dice Poker worked beautifully when TW2 launched and now that we're past ver 2.0, we can't play dice poker with our Xbox 360 gamepads. It doesn't make any sense to me, isn't CDPR working on an Xbox 360 version of the game? Can you PLEASE fix Dice Poker...
  7. T

Blank slate vs fixed protagonist. Male vs female.

I wouldn't want to be stuck playing a female if the game is an RPG or even RPG like.
  8. T

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

There are too many posts ITT so I'll just throw this question out there. Do you guys plan on having Ciri show up in The Witcher 3?
Top Bottom