Search results

+
  1. A

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Yup, doesn't seem to matter when you pre-order, kinda feel bad now lol.
  2. A

My bad, from the UK! Dispatched at 20:56
  3. A

Amazon UK have dispatched my Xbox One CE!
  4. A

Spoke to Amazon UK 45 minutes ago and they basically just said "All we can go on is whether it's shipped or not, best we can do is hope"... great! Thankfully I have it on PC preloaded and I got the X1 edition for the all the extra goodies, was hoping it would arrive tomorrow. I spoke to them...
  5. A

[STEAM]Pre load sometimes download files

Steam always does this for pre-loads, always says it's downloaded 0 bytes, not too sure why either but it's normal so don't worry about it :)
  6. A

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

PC version is out of stock again, they seem to go super quick, must only be a select few from people who cancel orders or something, X1 is still available though.
  7. A

Awesome! Let's hope we get them delivered in time... or earlier :D
  8. A

Well that's not the page I get, the one at the top for me is where it has "PS4, PC, Xbox One" listed below the title Edit: PC version has seemed to have sold out now, only one left is the X1 version, I wouldn't buy the one for £399.99 from a third party seller, you could get it cheaper than...
  9. A

I had the same conundrum! I eventually just went for the PC version even though I already have it on Steam, just so I can put the physical box next to the physical versions of Witcher 1 and 2 :)
  10. A

I just searched for Witcher 3 collectors edition, came up with that page and it was in stock for PS4 and PC from Amazon themselves so I imagine it's the same? I haven't seen it come up with any third party sellers yet.
  11. A

Nice! Did you get it from Amazon themselves or a third party seller?
  12. A

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witcher-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-PS4/dp/B00I9WWBDU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431541625&sr=8-1&keywords=witcher+3+collectors+edition Be quick dude :) Changed my order from Xbox One to the PC edition earlier.
  13. A

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Another CGI Witcher trailer, going to be glorious!
  14. A

Was going to order from Game myself but decided with Amazon UK instead, estimated dispatch is Saturday, which platform did you order it for?
  15. A

Witcher 3 CE - Bundle Copy on the case?

Witcher 3 CE - Bundle Copy on the case? Haven't seen any confirmation for this yet so I was wondering if anyone knew if it says "Bundle copy" on the front of the case at all? I've got the game on Steam already so I just want to get the Xbox One CE for the extras and then hopefully trade the...
  16. A

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

You can barely see what's happening in that gif it's so small but I think he's on about the dark red strike when Geralt swings it when he's about to behead him.
  17. A

A quick look at the game configs XML

I seemed to get random framerate drops with my GTX 970 when Hairworks was enabled in that, weirdly it was when there wasn't even any animal with Hairworks on screen, though that game had performance issues anyway with stuttering and what not so probably not a great example to use! Also I didn't...
  18. A

A quick look at the game configs XML

Ahhhh gotcha! It certainly looks great! Really hoping Hairworks doesn't completely murder the framerate though lol
Top Bottom