Search results

+
  1. G

Botchling blood ritual on DM - any hints?

Botchling blood ritual on DM - any hints? Botchling blood ritual on DM - any hints? Mind you it's simply part of family matters - suggested level 6 :D :D Obviously I use specter oil, some decontation and potions. Nevertheless I find myself rolling around eating honeycombs waiting for...
  2. G

Stash is linked!

Stash is linked! Stash is linked. Kleptomaniacs who even needed this thing in the first place can cry below...
  3. G

Ciri's alternative look DLC available

Ciri's alternative look DLC available Just a headsup. New look for Ciri also on GoG (25 MB).
  4. G

Kear Morhen watch tower sign post

Kear Morhen watch tower sign post According to many sources both online and printed there should be a signpost just beside the watch tower where you open the horizontal portal. I can't seem to find it. was it removed buy any of the patches / DLCs?
  5. G

Is it true Radovid must die so Ciri can become Empress?

Is it true Radovid must die so Ciri can become Empress? I read it in a book guide but this makes me think what happens with Ciri if you give all the "right" answers, take her to her father, do NOT take many for her but Radovid is alive at the end??
  6. G

King's Gambit and the place of power

King's Gambit and the place of power When I played king's gambit I was told to go with Hjalmar to hunt down the bears and not to go through the cellars with Cerys. So now the cellar is still locked and it seems as if I won't be able to access that place of power in the tunnel. Is that correct?
Top Bottom