Search results

+
  1. S

Eredin is really nothing in terms of difficulty, why are bosses so easy?

Man Eredin is such a scrub. His attacks do like no damage and you don´t even need to make an effort to dodge since you can parry his attacks. Also, fun fact, on PS4 that fight runs like a fucking slideshow. Just not a great fight all around.
  2. S

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

I made this same point in the Triss thread and got my head chewed off. I agree with you, its very unfortunate that the community is so focused on some Triss fanservice (as if 3 games of romancing her somehow wasn´t enough) that major story issues like the ones you listed end up getting...
  3. S

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Im sorry for derailing this thread with my Eredin shenanigans but I cant help but make one more post about it. I like LOTR as much as the next guy but Sauron comparisons should not be viewed as a positive thing, since Sauron is basically the ultimate cartoon villain whose motivations come down...
  4. S

I am not saying the Triss complainers are wrong. I can see why you would want more of her in the game but I think people aren´t focusing on bigger problems with the narrative. At least Triss is utilized in the game to some extent, at least she has quests and dialogue and stuff, at least you can...
  5. S

Look, as a Yen man if we get more Triss content then sure whatever, I´m happy for you. But the whole Triss v Yen debacle has me worried that CDPR will choose to address this issue as opposed to way more important things like fleshing out the third act of the game or characterizing Eredin better...
  6. S

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

Every time I see a new "Yen sucks" thread I become more and more glad that I picked Yen. Stay classy Triss fans, enjoy second place.
  7. S

If it sounds too good to be true it is.. :(
  8. S

Where's Saskia...Iorveth?

That´s probably just an accidentally flipped image considering it really looks exactly like Iorveth.
  9. S

Battle of Kaer Morhen? Crones battle? Caranthir battle? Besides, if someone is telling Geralt what happened to Ciri, you AREN´T seeing it from Geralt´s perspective, you are seeing it from the perspective of whoever is telling him the story. This whole perspective argument is full of holes.
  10. S

Troll Level: CDPR

First example I can think of is the Priest of the Eternal Flame you meet right when you get to Velen, he´s doing full on normal Iorveth voice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvqnnGIieI I can´t immediately think of other specific example mainly because there are so many. He definitely voiced...
  11. S

Except you play as 2 characters?
  12. S

Well, this may be kind of straying from the topic here but I did play the game on Death March, wasnt overlevelled, and Eredin was still a piece of cake. And the majority of reactions I´ve read regarding the final bossfight are similar to my own But then honestly, I feel that the best way to...
  13. S

Again, the problem is not that we need Eredin to explain his motivations. We know why he does what he does but that isn´t the point. The point is that the game fails to present him as a serious threat. We are supposed to fear him and we are supposed to hate him but the game does a poor job of...
  14. S

Game is also called Wild Hunt. People aren´t asking for some cliche "bad guy justifies his plan" speech. The problem is that the King of the Wild Hunt is supposedly like the baddest dude in the universe as well as Geralt´s archnemesis but the game doesn´t convey that at all since Eredin doesn´t...
  15. S

This is literally my biggest and only major gripe with the game. I really hope they address the problem in the future through DLC/expansions or some extended ending thing. There is way too much history between Geralt and Eredin and WAY too much build up to their final encounter for them to...
  16. S

Give the Triss hero Card SCORCH!

Give her whatever you want as long as her card is still worse than Yen´s I´ll be okay with it. :)
  17. S

Iorveth path continuity in TW3

I feel like the additional kick in the teeth was the fact Iorveth´s voice actor did a bunch of roles in this game. There were several times playing the game when I noticed an NPC was voiced by Iorveth (he has a fairly recognizable nasally voice) which only further led me to believe that surely...
  18. S

Will CDProjekt select a "canon" ending? [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Well, assuming that somewhere down the line we get a Witcher 4 featuring Ciri (this is a colossal assumption btw) that would essentially canonize the ending where Geralt trains Ciri to become a Witcher. But that´s totally the best ending anyway.
  19. S

The Inevitable Enhanced Edition

I think that even a single additional cutscene or some additional dialogue involving Eredin would go a long way in giving him a bit more character.
  20. S

Iorveth path continuity in TW3

Can´t say I agree. I get that the world doesn´t revolve around Geralt but I don´t think you can just omit Iorveth when he was one of the main characters of the previous game. To me its like if I started playing Witcher 3 and a random NPC says "btw Triss is dead" as I walk past him. I mean they...
Top Bottom