Search results

+
  1. G

NG+ item lvl scale is screwed. Items/crafts with over lvl 100 requirement?

There doesn't seem to be much point in playing on when your NG+ got corrupted. I have stopped my new NG playthrough and mybe I start a new one in a couple of weeks, but the old one seems broken.
  2. G

CDPR has no plans to fix NG+ level bug

That isn't what I mean. In my game items and quests also scale up. Not that far, but the basic problems seems to be the same.
  3. G

CDPR has no plans to fix NG+ level bug

The problem is, that the scaling bug can appear on lower levels as well. I started a NG+ with a blow 40 character and got level scaling bugs as well.
  4. G

But that would also mean, that it is a problem with the game, not with mods or any hacks or whatever.
  5. G

And what about items the player gets back after cut scenes getting scaled up? These are my weapons before they get taken away during a cut scene: And these are the weapons I get back after: Also all the crafting items have their level requirements increased by 8 levels. You can see...
  6. G

NG+ Leaving the prologue naked?

This problem just took another turn for the worse. It seems whenever the game takes my items away (in a cut scene for example) and then gives them back to me, the level requirements rise. Now my normal mastercrafted Feline Swords became Level 50(!) This makes the game pretty much unplayable...
  7. G

Is NG+ still bugged levelling wise?

This is so annoying... Whenever I try to play the game there is a new bug that breaks it for me. -.-
  8. G

Will NG+ levelling bug be fixed any time soon?

I have this on a smaller scale without using any exp mod or exploit. I was only in the upper 30s because the save game I use for NG+ is from last summer before the Addons were out.
  9. G

I don't think the cap is the reason. You get more Exp and levels with the Addons, so when you use a save game after you played all the content for a NG+, you would be outleveling the content massively. My bad luck is probably that I imported an older save game without having played through the...
  10. G

Could be they bumped EVERYTHING in NG+ by 8 levels to account for the addons?
  11. G

That was 38. It was an older file pre-Addons mainly, but I rushed a bit of the B&W content to get Mutations. Maybe that was the problem?
  12. G

I know, that doesn't change the fact that this is stupid. Also every item seems to be 8 levels higher than it is supposed to be? Have they tinkered with the levels with the addon or is this a bug?
  13. G

NG+ Leaving the prologue naked? So, I started a new NG+ today and did the prologue in White Orchard. After I left White Orchard, all my Master Witcher Gear now requires level 42 and I'm naked, what the hell?
  14. G

When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

13 GB with Galaxy...what the hell? I have to download the whole game again?
  15. G

Someone shaved Rouch's tail off.

I have the mane bug again after trying one of the new saddles and blinders.
  16. G

Corvo Bianco upgrades not visible

Still nothing so far. So 2 weeks after release one of the big new features is still pretty much unusable for me, very disappointing.
  17. G

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

Hm...might as well give it a try, I guess. Thx
  18. G

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

I wish they would fix the black dye. It is really weird. If dyes wouldn't be in the game, I wouldn't care that my armor (grandmaster cat set) is blue. But since there is the option to dye it and it would look so much better in black, I basically can't play the game. All I can think of is how...
  19. G

Color of armor changes !!!!

Dyes don't really work a lot of times. The black dye doesn't work with my Grandmaster Legendary Feline Armor either and some wrote, that the Griffon Armor has the same bug.
  20. G

my overall experience with NG+

I haven't played B&W that far, because my game is a bit haunted by bug, sadly, but I in my opinion the economy is okay in NG+. It got my Grandmaster Set already and it was pretty expansive. Add to that other stuff from HoS and B&W and I can't just buy whatever I want. At the same time I don't...
Top Bottom