Search results

+
  1. G

Game Stutters Only When Launched Through GOG

Can't remember but does Gog galaxy have an overlay feature? I do launch my game from the galaxy client and haven't run into any issues, but can't remember if I turned the overlay off or not, if there is such a thing.... Could also be if you're playing in real fullscreen and not borderless...
  2. G

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Zoom zoom zooooom!
  3. G

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

Weapons from the ground seems to be trashed, weapons from bodies can be looted? Also way less stuff to loot from bodies, like maybe 1 person out of a 4-5 person group can be looted. Not fond of this change, feels stupid that people don't have anything on them.... Hopefully some modder will...
  4. G

Phantom Liberty physical release? CE version?

Will there be a physical release of Phantom Liberty? CE version like in Witcher 3 expansions with the gwent cards? Just curious if I should hold off or go with the digital gog version. Also what happend to the Judy and Panam Dark Horse figures? Weren't they supposed to be out last year? Why...
  5. G

Explore the world or continue V's story?

Continue as V obviously, there's still more to be done as her. Am hoping for a trilogy before they focus on a new character. Start the next game with an intro story where your mission is to find the cure, then have a time skip before showing V returning to NC and whatever the new main story will...
  6. G

I wish we could modify our vehicles in CP2077

There's a mod on nexus that let's you upgrade the performance of the cars. But no appearance changes if I remember correct. And yeah I'd like to see more of this as a default system in the game. Paint job, wheels and so on. Same with more chrome jobs for the player, not just the hands/lower...
  7. G

I wish that we could romance Sandra Dorsett

Aye I agree, just mentioned him as I've seen other posts about him. 's why I brought it up :)
  8. G

I wish that we could romance Sandra Dorsett

Would be nice with more romance options overall, and since we have a street kid (Judy) and nomad (Panam). So Sandra could be a corpo version. Not counting Meredith since that is just a one night stand. Though could expand on that as well. Another female I'd like to see is Melissa Rory, and...
  9. G

New music please

Would like to see support for mp3/flac files, each playlist is a radio channel so people can customize them. No idea how MS/Sony is about accessing files from a usb stick or so though, they usually have a large rod up their behinds when it comes to stuff like this. But for PC it should be...
  10. G

New Game+ explanation needed

NG+ is nice for people that don't 100% the game. Not everyone reaches max level on the first playthrough, collects every legendary weapon/clothing items n so on. They could also just bump up the max level, and the levels of the enemies to keep things interesting.
  11. G

Favorite female characters in games?

Morrigan - Dragon Age Jack - Mass effect Elizabeth "Lizzie" Carmine - Gears 5
  12. G

Legendary Fixer Bustier Removed? [Heat-Resistant Aramid-Weave Fixer Bustier]

Just spawn the item when you get there. Not like it's a major game changing cheat anyways.
  13. G

Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

Given the huge list of bug fixes in 1.3 it's fair that they didn't have time for this so will hope it makes it in 1.4 together with more QoL stuff :)
  14. G

What after Cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk 2, they have the base system down now. Plenty of time for a new story and expanding on everything that was lacking with the first one. Would like to continue the story of V, though could be hard due to the various branches of the ending. Though it'll probably be another Witcher game...
  15. G

MAXTAC Hunting V

Now that's a great idea, and would make the world feel a bit more alive. Nothing really comes at V, it's always V that seeks out trouble. Which is weird as V should have a heaps of enemies n such as the game progresses.
  16. G

*sigh* When are we finally going to get the ability to change V's appearance?

As others have mentioned, the light during the character creation is different compared to how it is ingame. My last V had blonde hair, looked great during creation. But once ingame that colour and hair style made it look like she had a huge bald spot.... Not much fun using photo mode then :P...
  17. G

Open World

True, and can also add that certain gigs may require some discretion so not something one would meet for, and use a drop point like we do all the time. But lots of peeps in the game world seem to be of the old kind and want a face to face meeting, even though we never do it. Also instead of just...
  18. G

Open World

One change that could have made a difference is that instead of phone calls we'd get the gigs from the fixers directly. And that they each have their hub/area. Right now it's only Rogue with the Afterlife, but the others could have something similar. Regina has her control floor but really no...
  19. G

Radio Cyberware

Seconded! Would be nice, or if you don't wanna waste an implant slot then headsets instead of helmet for it. Could have various design, we've seen npc's with some so...
  20. G

Meth head V has got to go.

Could just have a survival mode for people that wants it :)
Top Bottom