Search results

+
  1. C

Lords of the Fallen

I casually stumbled upon these two articles on gram.pl: http://www.gram.pl/news/2013/08/30/raport-gieldowy-ci-games-ujawnia-obsuwa-konsolowego-alien-rage-rozczarowujaca-sprzedaz-sniper-2.shtml...
  2. C

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Rettifico: la pagina principale di questo sito presenta una cronologia degli avvenimenti della saga, Quindi, si parla di 8/9 mesi. Nel trailer invece viene detto chiaramente "6 mesi dopo l'invasione", quindi è lecito pensare che la guerra non sia iniziata appena Nilfgaard si è mosso.
  3. C

Lords of the Fallen

Speaking of which, I saw on the official Facebook page that the latest issue of CD-Action has the game on the cover. Besides the info, are there new images or other interesting stuff?
  4. C

Cynthia and the leash(es) - question

Exactly. From Times of Contempt:
  5. C

Thor 2 trailer

I casually stumbled upon the Wikipedia page for the movie a few days ago, and it's confirmed the Three will make an appearance. There is a difference, however: Zachary Levi will replace Joshua Dallas as Fandral (Asgardian Chuck, LOL).
  6. C

Locations from Novel for witcher 3

Before the announcement, I really thought and hoped the game would be set in Nilfgaard, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so... i'd really love to have Geralt going to Tir Na Lia, given Ciri's presence it should be easily justifiable from a narrative point of view.
  7. C

Who do you want to meet in Witcher 3

Enid Findabair, I'd say... just to see how CDPR would depict "the most beautiful woman in the world".
  8. C

Ottimo, anche se l'ho gi
  9. C

Next Sapkowski's book will be about Geralt of Rivia

Well, since the end of the saga was quite "mysterious", I guess it will be interesting to see what will happen next.
  10. C

A casa di Loredo, o in quella di Louis Merse. Sappi che è una missione che si protrae anche per i capitoli successivi.
  11. C

New blog post: Geralt gets a haircut

It seems to me that the image's Geralt model looks better and slightly more detailed than the one in TW2... could it come from TW3? I guess it's just my imagination.
  12. C

So... Who's still getting Dark Souls PC?

That's just hilarious: a Neogaf user, Durante, solved the problem of the fixed 720p resolution in less than half an hour http://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/ypg2w/random_dude_on_internet_fixes_resolution_issue/ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488088
  13. C

Fino al minuto 2:25 circa ci sono due tracce dalla colonna sonora di TW2, sì. Una è Through the underworld, l'altra non mi pare ci sia nella OST scaricata da GOG ma, per intenderci, è la musica di sottofondo del campo kaedweniano.
  14. C

Non proprio, tendi l'orecchio
  15. C

Qualche settimana fa ho guardato per puro caso questo servizio su quel grande programma di divulgazione scientifico/culturale chiamato Mistero... notate nulla? LINK
  16. C

New game from Top Gop!

I know this question might be pretty useless, but... you think City Interactive willl show something about this title at E3? I'd really like to learn more, this game definitely caught my attention.
  17. C

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

- A big city to explore. Something like Vizima in TW1, but without the "barriers" given by the game's division by chapter. - Better facial animations. Because, characters in TW2 are quite detailed and beautiful to look at, so seeing them with those nearly motionless faces was kinda... strange...
  18. C

Now playing [music]

Absolute of hatred by Deivos Just to relax a bit.
  19. C

Witcher 3, PC or Console focus going forward?

I don't see it as a problem, in fact. But, making a comparison between the two control styles, the inventory UI is undeniably more comfortable with KB+M.
  20. C

Witcher 3, PC or Console focus going forward?

Til now I played the game twice, the first time with KB+M, the second with a 360 gamepad. I have to admit that i really can't say which one is better, as I've played quite well with both. And, to be honest, I really do not understand why many people complain about the console-oreinted UI; for...
Top Bottom