Search results

+
  1. M

Video games and patents

Did AssAssIns Creed pay to use the patent with their running around in white space?
  2. M

Browsers, Add-Ons and Search Engines

Tried out Vivaldi beta today. Seems pretty good. Anyone tried it out and has any thoughts on it?
  3. M

Forum - opinions, suggestions

Is there a way to change session duration?
  4. M

Forum - opinions, suggestions

Do you know, why the forum keeps randomly logging me out? Happens with FF on Win7 and Android6. Also wenn logging in, I would prefer it stayed on the current thread page instead of switching to the forum selection. This way, I have to navigate back again.
  5. M

Current Events: Multiple Attacks in Paris, France

Loupgris16 There is no debate being started. And this has nothing to do with any specific government. This and events like this is why I don't look at the news anymore. Makes me too upset.
  6. M

Current Events: Multiple Attacks in Paris, France

Well the deaths of these people are tragic and the terror attacks horrific, but the worst things is what they cause in the aftermath. Increase of extremism on every side of the political and religious spectrum. Further restriction of rights through the government and increased control...
  7. M

Codex Eyesore

I prefer anthracite background with a lighter grey font. It is the most pleasing and easy for my eyes. That is, why I am using dark themes for most software that enables it. But you are right. White font on black background is a bad choice.
  8. M

Forum - bugs and errors

Can I switch on tablet somehow? Since the page ist not m.forums... or something like that but switched implicitly, can I force it somehow to use the desktop version?
  9. M

Forum - bugs and errors

Since about two weeks ago, I cannot post on my tablet (Android, FF) anymore, since the submit button doesn't do anything. Does anyone else have this problem or had it? It worked before and I haven changed any settings. (At the same time I couldn't post on my Win7, FF cause the textbox in the...
  10. M

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Also es kommt natürlich drauf an, was man gerne macht und was du alles schon kennst an Sachen. Wenn das Wetter mitspielt, würde ich auf jeden Fall was draußen machen. Ich fahre zum Beispiel immer gerne mit der Fähre nach Teufelsbrück, um da eine Currywurst zu essen direkt am Anleger und Schiffe...
  11. M

Als wenn es zu wenig Richter gäbe...
  12. M

Communication between the Witcher community and CDPR

This is the first time I heard about it too. Good to know though an I agree that this doesn't seem good, when there is so little or no staff dedicated to it. Surprised, that Chri only worked there for such a short time. One more thing, I realized reading this thread was, that you are right...
  13. M

Communication between the Witcher community and CDPR

I like the idea of this thread, but it is true, we shouldn't diverge into meaningless accusations. Question is, how we should proceed to fill this thread. On possiblilty would be to select different PR statements and quote them and state, why we feel they are problematic or at least symptomatic...
  14. M

Tablet

Just bought the Nexus 9 32GB black for 249€ at Conrad. Online it is about 130€ more expensive for some unknown reason. Was really surprised, since the display said 349€, but when he put it into the machine he said the price is wrong. For that price, I couldn't say no, nor hesitate. No I will try...
  15. M

Tablet

That is for 32GB, the 16GB is much more expensive for some reason. Realized that, after I wrote. Well there is worse things that getting more GB for less money.
  16. M

Tablet

Why is the black Nexus 9 130€ more expensive than the white one on Amazon. oO
  17. M

Grüß mein zu Hause von mir. Ich komm erst wieder Weihnachten hin...
  18. M

Naja, sonst macht man sich halt Rücken und Augen am Schreibtisch kaputt mit zu vielen Überstunden. ;)
  19. M

Hm, klingt alles sehr suboptimal.
  20. M

Ventilatoren machen mir Kopfschmerzen, insofern würde mir das nicht viel helfen.
Top Bottom