Search results

+
  1. M

Is playing Thronebreaker useful for Gwent?

I haven't played Thronebreaker but from what I understand, most of the changes in Gwent HC have been made because of Thronebreaker. I know that one gets additional cards from TB for Gwent and some other goodies. So I wonder if playing TB would give some additional insights into what the devs...
  2. M

Summoned Units do not Trigger Their Deploy Ability (e.g. Vilgefortz)

His summoning ability seems not to trigger the ability of the card it summons. I sacrificed a unit to play Dandelion and was quite perplexed to realize that all I've accomplished is to summon a 4 power card to Vilgefortz' row without drawing/playing an aditional card as Dandelion would grant. In...
  3. M

Cheating draws?

Cheating draws? Bah this sucks, it happend to me three times today that I was winning and shortly before the end the game ended in a draw due to server error. It never happend when I was loosing so I'm asking myself if players can cheat a draw, say by removing the network cable or something...
  4. M

Am I the only one who thinks Savage Bear triggers too early?

Am I the only one who thinks Savage Bear triggers too early? I think this was an oversight by the devs, Savage Bear should damage a played unit, period. But it also prevents the "coming into play" mechanic of said unit, in particular medics. If there are two bears on the board you can not play...
  5. M

Strongest Combo in game

Strongest Combo in game I was thinking if I should even post it to not see another Radovid'ish copycat rise but we are in closed beta and there's no sense in keeping stuff to ourselfs. What I'm speaking about is the combo put out with Letho and Dimetirium Bomb with Calveit as Leader. I know of...
  6. M

[RFE] Please mark which card is targeted by Monster's ability

[RFE] Please mark which card is targeted by Monster's ability This is a request for enhancement, please highlight or mark the card which will be carried over to the next round by the Monster's ability. Nothing worse than buffing the wrong unit only to see your 7 drowner moved to the next round...
  7. M

Counter Cards

Counter Cards Mechanics like "Ambush" or "Locking" cannot be countered (as far as I know), once they are out the opponent can do nothing against them. I think this is rather unfair, there should be a way to remove or reveal Ambush cards as well as removing a Lock on a creature, same way there...
  8. M

Thank you CDRED for Blizzard Potion

Thank you CDRED for Blizzard Potion This card is so awesome in a weather deck, holy moly. No longer can people feel safe when playing weather immune cards (which almost all do now), just throw a potion on the 30+ buffed immune unit your opponent has on the board and you can be pretty sure he...
  9. M

[BUG] Clicking on "next" after game not working

[BUG] Clicking on "next" after game not working It happend occasionally before but today it's all the time, after the match when you can click on "next", "good game" or "skip" I cannot click on next. The mouspointer shows the sandclock, I can click on skip or gg or manually click on...
  10. M

Monster ability still targets Foglets

Monster ability still targets Foglets I had high hopes for it finally being addressed with the recent patch, but the Monster ability still targets Foglets at the end of the round. Please for the love of the game, fix this. Foglets have been nerfed anyway (they don't grow anymore with fog) which...
  11. M

[Heretic Idea] Faction Mixing

[Heretic Idea] Faction Mixing "ST dominates...", "NR is OP...", "Monster suck..." and now "Nilfgaard is destroying the meta...". Not a day goes by where such statements are made and I am pretty certain this will go on for e.v.e.r, the only thing that will change in those sentences with each...
  12. M

Game Idea: Sideboard

Game Idea: Sideboard I've mentioned it in one or two posts before and the more I think about it the more I am certain that being able to Sideboard would change the position of "uber" decks drastically. In case you don't know what I mean: You build your deck as usual from 25 cards and have let's...
  13. M

Svanrige not working with Gold cards?

Svanrige not working with Gold cards? Last round, I have Svanrige and Bekker's Mirror in Hand. I see that the mirror does not find a target on my side and want to discard it with Svanrige. But when I played Svanrige nothing happend, I didn't get the chance to discard the Mirror and draw a new...
  14. M

How will the game expand?

How will the game expand? My search in the forum was unsuccesful so I'd like to ask, is it known how the game will expand once it leaves beta phase, will the already established factions get more cards or will they just add more factions (or both)?
  15. M

So Igni is the new Scorch is the new Aard?

So Igni is the new Scorch is the new Aard? Literally (in the literal sense ;)) in every match this evening at some point Igni was played against me, I hate this card - again, literally. It kills most of my decks and there really isn't anything you can do against it other than play ST where you...
  16. M

Dandelion not working?

Dandelion not working? I was toying around with Dandelion today in my PFI deck and found it does not work at all. Yes it says it does not target spawned creatures so I wouldn't expect it to act on the copy spawned by a PFI. But what's even more puzzling, my already played Priscilla didn't get a...
  17. M

Let us browse the hand while waiting

Let us browse the hand while waiting ...for the opponent to finish redrawing before the match begins. I know my decks well and which cards I redraw is usually obvious. Then I get punished by having to sit there and wait for the "opponent is choosing which cards to redraw" screen to disappear...
  18. M

Please have the Monster Faction ability not target Foglets

Please have the Monster Faction ability not target Foglets it's really pointless and probably the biggest disadvantage Monsters have against other factions. Every other faction ability gives you an advantage no matter what but if you end the round while having foglets on the lane it feels like...
Top Bottom