Search results

+
  1. I

Open Beta is here!

Restart GOG, it should start downloading update, if not right click on Gwent - Manage instalation - Verify/Repair
  2. I

Weather immunity gone

Not anymore, they changed it again and completely removed it in latest PTR patch.
  3. I

Public beta changes poll

I really like most important change - removed faction abilities, extra mulligan, adding power to leaders and redesigned weather. I also like they try add more different archetypes for each faction. But I really did not like NR redesign. All new NR units are too complicated and in original...
  4. I

Is gold weather too powerfull, if so what should be done?

Eithne could not play gold specials, remember new wording - unless there is written it could affect gold, it always mean non-gold. Real problem is new Yaevinn that let you choose between random special and unit card from your deck and you could build deck where only two special will be two gold...
  5. I

New Weather Question

Yes it is changed, it spawns Rag Nar Roog to each opponent row = 3 damage to strongest opponent unit in each row at the start of each turn. By far most OP Gwent card I ever saw and I really hope they tone it down little before final release. Btw. nearly each card will be changed for public beta...
  6. I

Will meteorite ore have another use?

They don't want you to scrap premium cards for ore and exchanging Powder to Ore will beats its purpose. Yeah, you will 25% less in rewards if you are not interested in premium at all. Making all cards premium was quite expensive for CD projekt, but I think it will be their most important money...
  7. I

New Weather Question

Yeah, I was excepting that Clear Sky does not remove damage, but I was excepting it will clear all rows on your side. With only one row, Clear Sky seem quite weak, because units get first some damage, so even when you play it immediately, you are at disadvantage and waiting make it even worse...
  8. I

New Weather Question

Daemhan we are talking about changes in patch that will go live next week, here is link developer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiUfHNmsQ5w
  9. I

New Weather Question

I´m pretty sure First Light does not remove damage dealt by weather, but it will still probably clear all rows. This way everything should be more balanced and less swingy without last player getting huge advantage for playing last weather / Clear Sky. So overall weather is less powerful and...
  10. I

Completely reworked Leaders?

Yeah, most important changes are really god and I´m super happy with them - no faction ability, extra mulligans, leaders with power and weather change. But CD is really bad with individual card balance, there are some new totally OP cards and some totally unplayable.
  11. I

RIP Monster Weather Deck

Problem is that getting card advantage by proper play is much harder when you "win" coin flip and play first, so any change that take power from initial coin flip is good in my book. They also completely changed Lugos and Grave Hag have 2 turn counter, so you really need bigger card advantage to...
  12. I

Completely reworked Leaders?

I think it was pretty necessary change for leaders to add power to them. With this they could balance them much better without changing their ability and if some leader get played too much, they could simply lower his power and add power to less played leaders.
  13. I

RIP Monster Weather Deck

It is really too soon to speculate if weather deck will be better or worse. But overall this is great and necessary change to weather. It prevents too swingy plays like last card Aeromancy. On the other hand opponent can't wait his First Light until you play more weather and you always get some...
  14. I

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

The only things that matter is your current MMR and your opponent current MMR, respective their difference. Also you can't loose rank, so you could matched with player that is 2 or more ranks above you but have actually lower MMR than you. If you are on PC, you could install Gwent Tracker to see...
  15. I

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

How many point you gain or loose has nothing to do with rank or level, only with current MMR of your opponent, which could be much lower than his current rank suggest, because you can loose MMR, but you can't loose rank.I suggest instaling Gwent tracker, which also shows your opponent MMR.
  16. I

Tibor Eggebracht - I just realised card like this exist...

Do you realize that most competitive decks play spies that give 12 power to opponent. Tibor is 22 power gold instead of regular 12, but for that extra 10 power you are giving opponent card. Most silver and all golds give him better value that 10, it is definitely better deal for your opponent...
  17. I

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

I don't get it, so double row weather cards are now strictly worse than Aeromancy?
  18. I

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

For me point of Gwent game is winning. So I had no idea why should I play some bad deck with crappy combos and terrible winrate when I could play good deck with OP combos and much better winrate. Sure, when new cards / patch comes out I test new cards / cards that get nerfed. But finding new...
  19. I

Ill be milling all factions but 2 What to keep?

100% agree, best way to learn how to beat some deck is playing with that deck.
Top Bottom