Search results

+
  1. N

Dialog cut scenes freezing or taking several minutes to load and Gear disappearing.

Dialog cut scenes freezing or taking several minutes to load and Gear disappearing. OK so just downloaded the new DLC on PS4, and installed it. Started running some quests and now when I'm having dialog that has several cut scenes that are associated with each dialog option the screen...
  2. N

Cloak For Geralt To Wear

Cloak For Geralt To Wear I think it would be really neat if you could add like a cloak we could put on Geralt for when its raining or well anytime like with the mask you can buy and put in the utility socket to use. Would be a really cool atheistic item we could maybe buy from the Elf Merchant...
  3. N

Rumour: CD Projekt RED to be bought out by EA, claims employee

Please don't let this happen. EA destroys everything it touches. Bioware used to be an epic company until they joined with EA now they are a ghost of their former self. Please don't taint your hard work and loyalties to your fans by letting that cancer of a company buy you.
  4. N

Abandond Sites

Abandond Sites Playing NG+ Death March having a blast doing it except for abandoned sites. Having the hardest time looting the places before clearing them out of monsters and then risk the stealing issue afterwords because of the forced combat stance. Can't loot or Jump and its making a lot of...
  5. N

New Game+ is coming it seems

Wanted to thank you for this response. I played vanilla on normal and finished at level 36 with all witcher master level armor and weapons wanted to beat the game on Death March as I have 87% of the Trophies and was worried it wouldn't count. About half way through now and loving NG+ Death...
  6. N

[NG+ BUG] Guarded treasure chests cant be opened

I'm having the same issue on NG+ Death March. My only guess is that the guarded chest had a alchemy recipe in it and since those all rolled over to NG+ we can't interact with it.
  7. N

Improve Crossbow Mechanics for head shots.

Improve Crossbow Mechanics for head shots. Would really like to see the crossbow mechanics improved. Specially with the head shots for the Master Marksman Trophy. I understand these are supposed to be a challenge but the way the crossbow aim and where the bolt hits is just sloppy. Having to...
  8. N

Gwent: Collect 'Em All & Achievement still not working after Patch

Gwent: Collect 'Em All & Achievement still not working after Patch So just downloaded the new patch hoping it would fix this secondary quest completion issue and the achievement and still nothing. Please fix this issue. Its really frustrating putting all this time into doing this and not...
  9. N

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

I am still not receiving the achievement even after the patch and I have all 195 cards cross checked with Gwentcards.com one by one. This is epically frustrating.
  10. N

Bugged Side Quests

Bugged Side Quests I'm sure these have been mentioned before but I'd like to list the side quests that I've experienced bugs with. 1.The Soldier Statuette: If started after Blindingly Obvious nothing happens after the cut scene where Triss leads you to the little house in Novigrad. 2.The...
  11. N

The Ocean exploration is just amazing and cool!

The Ocean exploration is just amazing and cool! Just wanted to thank the devs at CD Projekt Red. The oceans exploration is just super cool, incredibly detailed an realistic and I just love Skellige. Its a gorgeous land with epic background music where I've found myself just walking the roads...
  12. N

Can't loot Smuggler Cache in the ocean around Skellige

Can't loot Smuggler Cache in the ocean around Skellige This is the first time taking a boat out to these smuggler caches around Skellige since the new patch and I've spent the last 2 hours trying every way possible to loot them but the game just doesn't respond. I've killed all the drowners...
  13. N

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Stuck on this quest as well. Have tried reloading from a save point and trying it from every option. Even tried using older gear and weapons to not kill him so fast. Doesn't matter where you kite him or what you do. He will automatically move back to that specific point and start his dying...
  14. N

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

NPC using 2 Triss Merigold hero cards in same play o.O So how is it the NPC can play two of the same hero cards and we can't? Playing this angry old druid and he starts off with two Triss Merrigold cards back to back. Would like a lil clarification on that. Seems that luck constantly favors the...
  15. N

The Lord of Undvik

The Lord of Undvik This quest seems bugged. I came to this island long before I reach this quest to do the Master Armorer quest line now this quest literally stops at the old castle even though it says I have everything checked off making it impossible to complete. I've tried to do all the...
  16. N

Lastest Patch causing more harm than good on PS4

Lastest Patch causing more harm than good on PS4 Just wanted to say that I appreciate the new additions the patch added. They are wonderful and epically helpful. However since the patch. The game has become very unstable, lag when loading cut scenes and parts of the map, just had an issue with...
  17. N

Geralt dying from falling small distances

Geralt dying from falling small distances Why is it Geralt dies so easy when falling small distances? Even jumping down from a rock takes HP away, and if you've read the novels its been written that he can jump from great distances, and lands like a cat. Even characters in the novels have...
  18. N

Seriously getting sick of the AI in Gwent

I don't play with the mind frame of having the perfect hand. I play with the cards that i' dealt. My complaint is that the AI at least in my case and I've done nothing but play Gwent since Monday from morning til night is that the AI is always dealt the exact cards needed to counter everything...
  19. N

Seriously getting sick of the AI in Gwent

Seriously getting sick of the AI in Gwent Forth day I've been playing Gwent from morning until some days 1or 2am, and I am just disgusted by the AI. There is not a single NPC Gwent player who doesn't seem to have the absolutely best cards in the world and always having them every time you play...
  20. N

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

Gwent Issue Need Some Clarification Over the last 3 days I've been playing about 12 hours of nothing but Gwent. Now I'm not an expert on cards but the games relatively easy to understand once you get the hang of it. Something I have noticed in the last three days is that the AI seems very...
Top Bottom