Search results

+
  1. P

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Almost perfect Ok finished B&W, time for the feedback: AMAZING!!! Loved the musics, the quests, the storyline, the characters, the scenery, the battles, the food, Gwynt, the estate, Roach .... everything :D Now the very few things I'm disapointed with: -The romance is.... 2/10 when Keira...
  2. P

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I doesn't think it ruins it like in mass effect 3, it feels awkward, disapointing but nothing more for me.
  3. P

:what::what3:
  4. P

Yes but she said she need to stress out too, again I don't blame her but it's not the typical priest of Melitele move^^ :faith:
  5. P

After the torture scene she burn the building in the middle of Novigrad which isn't 100% safe for everyone but I don't blame her :disgust:
  6. P

You forgot to mention she used a fireball to trigger the fireworks when they kiss :devil:
  7. P

It's almost certain that some points of the list are not going to be fixed: REDDorigen: "From what I've read so far though, from technical/production standpoint - some things could be done, some are too big. All of them would require resources though, and I can't promise we'll get them...
  8. P

Thanks for pointing it out, I mean THANKS I was reading all this posts and was thinking the same, there is no harm keep suggesting and pointing out inconsistencies but please stop with the "we get nothing and even if we get something it's going to be to small etc" bashing. It doesn't make sense...
  9. P

Maybe she caught Geralt and Fringilla reading books together.... :hmm:
  10. P

Very nice artwork but does that mean that Triss doesn't like books? Or doesn't like the book readers who ask for more Yen over Triss? :mean: .... Or it is just a very nice artwork? :help:
  11. P

The ''Waifuification'' of the Witcher 3

No it's sad to see people who think that, because they read the books, CDPR should have stick with Yenn and think it could have done a better game. If you can't understand that Books and Video Games are two different things I'm sorry for you because Sapkowski did: ""The game - with all due...
  12. P

Sorry but we are talking about a video game where choice is significant (or should be) not a book where only story matters. Dude stick with the books and stop playing video games, it's not for you :)
  13. P

If you're talking through the 3 games I can't agree as I really feel a downgrade when it comes to romances in TW3. If you're talking from the book to the games, yes I think you're right but don't know enough from the book so can't tell for sure. Edit: Yes the game was made to get new players...
  14. P

Yes and the certain issue some fans AND devs find out is the lack of consequences regarding Triss romance which is inadequate to the core philosophy of the witcher games. Nothing new and no waifucation whatsoever, only inconsistencies fixed.
  15. P

GingerEffect already answer to most of your thread: "To the people who are somehow annoyed that we will correct the inconsistent consequences that are currently present in the Triss romance I say this: Please understand that this is not a case of us changing something simply because fans want...
  16. P

Not for me T_T but 2.2GB Damn THAT'S HUGE!
  17. P

Thanks, didn't know you can meet him again, I wonder how much playthrough I'm going to do considering all the quests I missed and all the expansions and fix already planned not to mention what CDPR could do through 2016 :coffee:
  18. P

Don't say things like that I'm going to cry :wallbash:
  19. P

Oh good to know, as lot of peoples hope to have Triss/Yen by his side for Expansions or game+ stuff, if CDPR ever consider to add this kind of feature it will require some big work. Also it doesn't look good for modders who wanted to add Yen as a partner :(
  20. P

I can't believe they will bring to us improved sex scenes only for Shani and Toussaint Random Whore #1, #2 and #3. ...
Top Bottom