Search results

+
  1. C

Losing not giving level XP = alienating newcomers

That would be good. I play this game to unwind and relax and you don't do that if you lost *WAY* more battles than you win simply because you've got an inferior deck. Let's hope this ranking is introduced soon. Cobra 6
  2. C

That is very true, not disputing that. *HOWEVER*, if you win more you get more Ore, with more Ore you can buy more Kegs and with more Kegs your general deck (even outside gold cards) improves massively. Or of course you buy quite a lot of Kegs and get the same result. Now, if like me you don't...
  3. C

Since I'm still level 4, no I've not crafted cards. It's simply impossible for me to level up as I am not able to win in most matches. Why only 4 matches? Because losing 80% of your matches because you get pitched exclusively against people with (vastly) superior decks is not fun. Then it's no...
  4. C

Go back after a while, played 4 matches and all 4 were a loss. Left again. Still getting players with vastly superior decks pitched against me with multiple gold cards in their hand every bloody time while I have 1 in my deck. gg wp Cobra 6
  5. C

Same boat here, I play pretty casually, still below level 10 and I win 1/10 - 3/10 matches as well if I'm lucky and the enemy doesn't have a deck fully loaded with gold cards. I guess that is why I've been playing it less and less in general. Either give losers some form of reward *or* the...
  6. C

BUG: Foltest Spawn an exact copy of a bronze unit on your side

Especially if you are relatively new to the game or don't play full-time like some people here seem to do :D
  7. C

Connectivity issues

I've got an issue with this as well, tried logging in Yesterday evening and it hangs on "signing in" with what sounds like a wooden cart driving around in the background coming out of the speakers. Tried it again this morning, same deal. Edit: It turns out that when I launched the game via the...
  8. C

Ignore? Made a mistake in your post? Cobra 6
  9. C

One issue and one bug

Well, I never get any rewards except for the possible GG bonus after a loss, which is a bit "meh". Especially since most opponents I come up against already have their decks filled out with gold-cards, resurrect cards and other stuff that pretty much instantly wins them the match. Played 5 or 6...
  10. C

That is true and sometimes a tactic in an emergency, but when there is no Bronze unit on the board it should then at least give a warning first. Cobra 6
  11. C

BUG: Foltest Spawn an exact copy of a bronze unit on your side This card should not be able to be played when there is no bronze unit on your side. It should just refuse to play. At the moment it does and since there is nothing to copy it's just a wasted card. Cobra 6
  12. C

Patch 0.8.16 now available!

Good update, thanks! Cobra 6
  13. C

6 things you should know about playing GWENT

Good tips, I've seen them in action also against me :) Cobra 6
  14. C

GWENT key availability and distribution

I just got my key, thanks! Have been looking forward to this ever since the KTS event :) Cobra 6
  15. C

Closed Beta is Now Live!

Did that, nothing there either. Cobra 6
  16. C

Closed Beta is Now Live!

No invite yet :( Let's hope I get one at some point! Was able to participate in the Kill the Servers event which was a good thing to wet the appetite :D Cobra 6
Top Bottom