Search results

+
  1. P

CDPR never fixed the clipping with some Witcher armor. A mod is here that fixes that!

CDPR never fixed the clipping with some Witcher armor. A mod is here that fixes that! http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2479/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D2479%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D5678187&pUp=1 It...
  2. P

Tłumaczenie polskie ?

Tłumaczenie polskie ? Nie wiem kto jest odpowiedzialny za tłumaczenie kart, ale prosze trochę więcej czasu zainwestować w tą robote! Są tyle zle przetłumaczone karty, że szok! Tylko jeden (1) pryzkład: Eng: "King Brann: Discard 2 cards [...] Choose any card in your deck and place it in your...
  3. P

Let's talk about the first impressions from the closed Beta

Let's talk about the first impressions from the closed Beta Just a place to discuss all the problems,thoughts and bugs you found while playing the Beta in the first days. The most obvious bug: Priestess of Freya has a game-breaking bug: It appears that quite often when you re-surrect a card...
  4. P

2 issues with Achievements on gog that bother me

2 issues with Achievements on gog that bother me First of all: I think it's a problem with The Witcher 3 and not with gog itself, that's why I'm writing that down here: 1.) I finished the game the 3rd time and decided to do some achievements. Most things get unlocked (like having all abilities...
  5. P

The Evolution of main characters in The Witcher games

The Evolution of main characters in The Witcher games It's meant for players that played all 3 games but don't remember the graphics from the first games or for people that never tried Witcher 1 and 2 and don't want to believe that Witcher 2 looks still amazing and is a good game in 2016 :D...
  6. P

Nice to see many people outside of gaming "subs" knowing Geralt and his quotes

Nice to see many people outside of gaming "subs" knowing Geralt and his quotes https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4wk59j/whats_the_meanest_thing_anyone_has_ever_said_to/d67ntr0
  7. P

Wolven armor Hair clipping

Wolven armor Hair clipping Is it planned from CDPR to fix the annoying clipping for Wolven armor? It happens with most Grandmaster armor, but the wolven armor is special -.- The hair clips through from the basic version, I just had a complete playthrough and it's really annoying, because even...
  8. P

Enemies poping up "too late" after 1.21 patch

Enemies poping up "too late" after 1.21 patch Hey there, I already reported quite a few bugs here on the forum past-1.22, not sure if it got noticed or not... Today I was again on Skellige and finished up some quests. Though I have noticed that since the lastest patch (probably even...
  9. P

So it seems like it's possible to play with camera,dialogue and co. in TW3 :D

So it seems like it's possible to play with camera,dialogue and co. in TW3 :D Found this on reddit, so Just post this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKqKT50i5g Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4sd03k/an_unexpected_witcher_3_gift_mod_from_a_friend_3/
  10. P

Svorlag Place of Power still bugged?

Svorlag Place of Power still bugged? So I just replay the whole with the newest patch and it seems like the Place of Power on Svorlag is still not reachable easily. Can we expect a fix in the next patch? Opening a door at the back would probably fix that :_( If someone doesn't know what I'm...
  11. P

"Nice beard Geralt"-Yen while having no beard at all xD

"Nice beard Geralt"-Yen while having no beard at all xD So I was just replaying the Witcher 3, for the 3rd time. Just arrived at Skellige, took the black outfit and meet Yen on the Bridge infront of the Castle. I had a complete shave 2 minutes ago! Right, before I arrived to the...
  12. P

RNG a key element of Gwent?

RNG a key element of Gwent? Hey guys, So I'm very hyped for the upcoming Gwent Beta. Not because I'm a big fan of The Witcher franchise, but I also like Video card games. I'm a bit worried, because it's cdpr's first cardgame and even their first multiplayer game. I already said my opinion...
  13. P

CDPR Witcher decoration on Building at E3

CDPR Witcher decoration on Building at E3 https://twitter.com/ErrenVanDuine/status/741044802591023104 What do you guys think? People dressed as Ciri,Iorveth,Geralt and co? In my opnion that has to be an ad for the actual Gwent Standalone, or maybe just an ad for The Witcher Universe? :P
  14. P

Sound missing in many cutscenes since 1.21.....

Sound missing in many cutscenes since 1.21..... Happend in B&W quite often, but also in the main game! Just re-played the Battle of Kaer Morhen and there is a cutscene with Vesemir, shooting a big Bolt, to close the Main Gate => 0 sound, feels bad man. Also sometimes the music is missing...
  15. P

XBOX Bug Underwater 1.21

XBOX Bug Underwater 1.21 You are not supposed to equip any bolts under water right? You can't in the inventory. However since 1.21's new TAB menu, you can switch to special bolts there, which will result in 0 Damage! Just tried it out, a drowner took 20 shots and still had (nearly?) full health!
  16. P

[MOD Idea/Request] Gwent Indicator for Missing Cards

[MOD Idea/Request] Gwent Indicator for Missing Cards Patchnotes of a certain patch (I think it was 1.8 or 1.9) had a line with a added "Gwent Indicator". Later it turned out, that this feature wasn´t added,yet. I asked several people from CDPR on Twitter and here on the forum, if/when this...
  17. P

Witcher 3 Expansion pass for £8.99 only ?

Witcher 3 Expansion pass for £8.99 only ? Hey, It´s a bit strange for me, I just bough the Expansion pass for 24,99€ on GOG 2 weeks ago. Today I see this unbelievable offer on amazon.uk. Is this for real...
  18. P

[BUG?!] Ilmerith boss fight (Imbalance on death march?)

[BUG?!] Ilmerith boss fight (Imbalance on death march?) Hey guys, What are your opinions about the boss fight against Ilmerith. In my opinion one of the hardest fights in the whole game. I tried to beat him many many times, the main problem is the second phase ofcourse, where he fights without...
  19. P

Reddit post "What needs to be fixed"

Reddit post "What needs to be fixed" I found a few bugs and also things that aren´t "well done" yet. However I found a nice "collection" of posts, on reddit. So I hope it´s ok for you, to share this link here. Just in case, you don´t visit this reddit page much. Post...
  20. P

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game It might look strange for you, but I hear more and more people that want to get this awesome minigame as a mini Standalone game. Do you have any future plans with this cardgame? Also an interesting article...
Top Bottom