Search results

+
  1. D

Smearing/ghosting with Path Tracing

As the title says there is very noticeable smearing/ghosting with Path Tracing enabled. For me it's not the new Ray Reconstruction option that is causing the issue. PC specs are in the video. Driver is 537.42.
  2. D

[BUG 2.0] Some objects have ghosting in motion with Ray Reconstruction enabled.

I can confirm that I have the same issue with Path Tracing option. It' s very distracting and ugly. Windows 10, Driver 537.42, RTX 4070ti, Ryzen 5700X
  3. D

Gig: Occupational Hazard

Bex is on the second floor in the far right corner.
  4. D

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Why the patch in Galaxy client is 13GB?
  5. D

The witcher's gone south achievement problem

I have the problem with this achievement as well. For me "David and Golyat" also didn't unlock. GOG version of the game.
  6. D

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

Today I updated to 1.08.2 and after loading the last save the game automatically unlocked 5-6 achievements that I have completed with patch 1.0.7. This didn't happen with 1.08 patch. I didn't done anything else. I'm satisfied for now. :)
  7. D

Achievements not working in 1.08

And if I don't make a save every 3 minutes, what then? I have to replay 2-3 hours? Clearly the did not fix anything. This is stupid.
  8. D

Achievements not working in 1.08

Achievements not working in 1.08 Yesterday I have completed the Sarasti and Woodland Spirit contracts with patch 1.07 and did not get the corresponding achievements. Today after installing the new 1.08 patch the achievements didn't unlock! In the patch notes it says "Achievements are now...
  9. D

Bug with dead enemies

Bug with dead enemies I am sure they are not supposed to die like this. It's just annoying and funny, not a big problem. Just wanted to share.
  10. D

Hairworks Geralt - Not really affected by wind

Yeah, really weird hair behavior. Hope they can fix it so the hair does not wave indoors.
Top Bottom