Search results

+
  1. E

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

Yeas please a prequel! Playing as one of the first witchers! A world full of even more monsters! Would be awesome! Really hope CDPR will go this way! As long as the map will be as big as in W3 or even bigger with intresting quests! If not a prequel then maybe a new conjunctions of the spheres...
  2. E

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yeas i do! However I want a prequel game. Starting date is when the mages/wizards create the first witchers. So one will be playing as one of the first witchers. If we are talking about a sequel. Then maybe a new Conjunction of the Spheres could happen ? Some magical creature starts it. Then...
  3. E

Adding more monsters to bestiary?

Adding more monsters to bestiary? Hi! Have been playing Witcher 3 since launch and it has really botherd me that monsters that are stronger then there vanilla counterparts are not present in the bestiary. I am thinking about the Warg, nekker warrior, different drowners types and the rotfiend...
  4. E

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I love the witcher world so i would really love to see a new witcher game, however i think alot of people will be happy if you can creat your own char, like in the elder scrolls game.
  5. E

In defense of Roach

only thing that bother me with roach is how she gets stuck on smal rocks and sometimes do not want to jump over fences and jump down from smal cliffs , and also, i feel she is to much of a coward to be a witchers horse. I like the fear meter but it goes up to fast and why is she afiad of...
  6. E

Addressing the no XP Glitch

I just did a quest that i was underleveled for( Red With a skull on), and i only got 9 exp lol
  7. E

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

I have restarted :) Thank you i will look in to hwmonitor, however, i have buyed a MSI GTX 980 4GB :D waiting for it xD
  8. E

Witcher 3 is missing some key open world features == modding possible?

I agree with almost everything. 1) However, not with the 1 thing, witchers wander the wilderness for jobs so haveing a house in Velen for exmpel just feels wrong, but mabey we could get a storage/chest at dandilions house and on in Skellige. 2) Yeas!!!!! 3) Yeas was very disapointed that you...
  9. E

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

I did never have crash untill today, crasht multiple times in white orchard and my screen has been acting up, i am afriad that my GPU is getting busted. It is AMD R9 280x..
  10. E

[Suggestion] Bestiary full screen monster view

I would like that all monsters you fight get put in the bestiary. Like warg for exmpel. Also i was expecting nekker warriors to show up there. Same with other stronger monsters.
  11. E

Collecting guarded treasures

I have used that item, but nothing speciall happend, does a quest start or something or what?
  12. E

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Well i would like to see a new character or one that we can make, like in Skyrim. However i really enjoyd being a monters slayer and witchers can only be dudes so, also i like the world in the witcher and the politics/conflicts. And witcher are neautral when it comes to wars, mabey the player...
  13. E

Witcher set items render the loot system/ crafting obsolete

Same with some quest rewards where you are at the same lvl as the quest and when you get your reward Sword/Armor and you see that your witcher gear is better, it pisses me off, went trough all that for nothing :p
  14. E

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

After 72 hours of playing this awesome game, (have not finisht it yet) I can say it is my all time favorite game. However :p I want more aftermath dialouge with npcs after finishing quest, like what they are up to and what happeing with there life. Random spawing monster nests, world gets...
  15. E

Will there be a Patch 1.4?

okay, whats a good build then? I never pick alchmey Any body who has witcher traning on max?
  16. E

ohh =/ I wanted to upgrade all skills to max.
  17. E

Did not know that. But when you have finisht whit the game, what level is your witcher? I ended on level 29 or something like that. I feel thats to low. To bad you can not import your skills if you start the game all over agian.
  18. E

like more quest in the game, and shouldent the witcher be abel to get experience whit just fighting monsters/enemys? Do not like that i only get experience when doing quests.
  19. E

Best armor of the game

Ohh man i feel i have misst so damn mutch in the game. But the way, this is some what of topic, but what is the best steel and silver sword in the game?
Top Bottom