Search results

+
  1. X

Win the official Game Guide by PrimaGames!

I tried...
  2. X

Quen nerf

Why does everybody here abuse rolling so much? I never have to rely on it all that much, in fact I abuse blocking, riposte, and yrden and axii all the time that sometimes I forget that rolling and quen exists.
  3. X

Black Screen with sound when video plays.

Black Screen with sound when video plays. So the new enhanced edition has videos after a certain point that recaps what happened (The one where Dandelion is speaking). The problem is I can only see a black screen when the video plays after the prologue. I can the sound from the video just fine...
  4. X

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

I have the .exe file but it downloads the 10gbs, I already have the 10gbs from the pre load, so where do I put those at so it can just install them?
  5. X

CDPR: please read, watch and fix K+M controls!

False. I've played the game on higher difficulties and never had to roll all that much, it all depends on your playstyle. I myself, love to use crowd control and spells such as Yrden and Axii to stun opponents, and focusing on the bigger threats. Do not state that rolling is the ONLY way...
  6. X

CDPR: please read, watch and fix K+M controls!

Controls perfectly for me with mouse and keyboard. Gamepad, camera controls too slowly and sluggishly. That, and you don't get hot keys with the gamepad which forces you to rely on the radial wheel (which IMO disrupts the flow of the combat). And the menu system...never had a problem with...
  7. X

PC designed UI. Why Not?

If they change the menu to look like something from sacred, I'm gonna go insane
  8. X

Does combat always involve rolling around in circles?

I only roll every once and a while, with riposte being my main form of defense couple with Yrden and Axii as crowd control. I'm busy doing all that that I sometimes forget that quen exists. So while yes you can roll hit and run to win the game, but using all your tools is a much more rewarding...
  9. X

PC designed UI. Why Not?

I'm a PC gamer, and played W2 with a M/K and had 0 problems with the UI/menu system. In fact, I find it a step up from the W1 in regards to both aesthetics and usability. If they do make another UI, at least have an option to keep it as it is now, cause to me its perfect. And I don't get how its...
  10. X

informantion regardeing the books translaton time

How accurate is the fan translation? Would you say its better than what Danusia Stok did on the other novels?
  11. X

When will Sword of Destiny be released in US? [English]

What about the book that comes after Blood of Elves? Any word on that?
  12. X

Control system ruins game for me.

But you just said before that you don't want keys all over to the right side of the keyboard. Which is why I suggested key bindings. And now you're saying you're fine with it? And Bioware has completely fallen from its golden days, so they would be the last RPG comoany I would get take advice...
  13. X

Rate the Witcher 2 Combat System

why is everyone getting unresponsive controls? Besides the minor hiccup every now and then, its been fluid and responsive for me.
  14. X

Spike's Video Game Awards 2011.

But on the contrary, when I played skyrim I went into a tavern and looked inside and went into another tavern on the other side of Skyrim, only to find out that they are the EXACT same building. Stuff like that KILLS immersion for me. And Riverwood looking like Flotsam? I beg to differ. A giant...
  15. X

So go to the launcher and re bind the keys to your liking. Don't blame the game for your own incompetence
  16. X

Yeah it is. Now idk what you mean by "important" by remap my keys all the time in W2. It should be in the input settings button, located where the graphics settings are when you load the .exe file. What I do is map Aard to the side mouse button, igni to clicking down the mouse wheel, quen to...
  17. X

Do we really need The Witcher 3?

Yes! So many questions left unanswered at the end of the game.
  18. X

Can you succesfully riposte wraiths?

You can, I've tried it before. But its not worth it, as the others will just one shot you from behind.
  19. X

Rate the Witcher 2 Combat System

Ok I refuse to use scores because I believe that is the not the way to approach a review for a game. But basically, the combat system has a lot of potential in that it ALLOWS you to be tactical and outsmart your opponents, which is a LOT of fun but unfortunately this is not required throughout...
  20. X

The Witcher 2 - New retail Version hitting the European market tomorrow.

Re-DRMing? So they actually have to follow through with that? Thats complete BS!
Top Bottom