Search results

+
  1. T

Am I the only one who can't play this game with a mouse?

You really should give it a go as it's not hard, and I am middle aged and lame at gaming. You can move using the w key and your mouse to turn. I am playing it on easy as I always play a game on that setting the first time until I know the game play, and it is extremely easy to kill. Even though...
  2. T

Can't aim the ballister

If this has nothing to do with windows (and I did have problems with DAO as I had to load a patch for 64 bit) what is the problem other than the fact that I am so lame that I can't press the mouse quick enough. Changed SR to 640 + 480. My in game graphics has only gamma and brightness, lowered...
  3. T

Am I the only one who can't play this game with a mouse?

I don't know what you are talking about because you can attack using your mouse. A yellow cross comes on those that your attacking. I have had no problem and I would probably be the worst at playing as I can't get past the balister no matter what but I have no problem in attacking and have...
  4. T

Can't aim the ballister

Tried with low screen resolution, still did not get me through. Never had so much problem with a game over something so dumb a thing as how fast you press a mouse. I can see I have 2 options if I want to play the game. Wait for my son to visit so he can get me through or try and get a cheat to...
  5. T

Can't aim the ballister

Thanks for the help, but no luck and the mouse is new. I am no computer wiz just a middle aged woman who happens to like playing computer games and I did like the witcher 1. I am going to give this to my son as no matter what I do I can't get past it. So frustrated, why they put such crap into...
  6. T

Can't aim the ballister

Yes thats the one, as I said I have killed so many guards I leveled up. I am thinking that if I make the mouse more sensitive I might get through. I don't know why they put that stuff in a perfectly good game, as there is no point to it. Clicking a mouse a million times does not improve gaming...
  7. T

Can't aim the ballister

Can't aim the ballister If anyone can help? I can't aim the ballister. Had no problems with the other QTE. I even leveled up I had killed so many solders. Have tried having the bar at different levels, no luck. Restarted no luck. So frustrated, obviously doing something wrong. Had no problem...
Top Bottom