Search results

+
  1. V

1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

We'd like to let you know that this is a very minor issue and you can even finish the game without using any mutagens at all. /CDPR
  2. V

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

Depends on the mods that will come out - hopeflly soon. Out of the box it's a great but deeply flawed game.
  3. V

Some numbers regarding PC sales of Witcher 3

What about those who bought it on GOG but don't use the Galaxy client?
  4. V

Monster chase radius - they hate when you loot and run

I had a guard from Crow's Nest (or however they call it in the English version) chase me across half the map once, I've seen other guards give up when I ran around the next corner. It seems pretty inconsistent. Wish they'd increase the aggro radius to make (accidental) cheesing harder, but then...
  5. V

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

You're welcome, CDP. Well deserved, too. Good game.
  6. V

Random generated quests

I, for one, am glad CDPR didn't fill their game with randomly generated trash content like other devs have resorted to doing. There's hundreds of hours of stuff to do in the game already. There really is no need for more filler.
  7. V

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

The Witcher series has since its inception tackled the racism thematic in a more mature and believable way than most RPGs or video games in general. It's absurd to demand "blackfaces" for random NPCs just to meet an arbitrary quota set by some bigots on the Internet. It's not that the universe...
  8. V

Thank you RED, Incredible loot reward system.....

Needs complete loot overhaul mod, just like Bethesda games. When is that redkit coming btw?
  9. V

"Skull" level enemies

The gap is 6 lvls. And you can certainly burn them, provided the monster is actually susceptible to burn, although it might have a lower chance to apply.
  10. V

"Skull" level enemies

"Skull" level enemies Has anyone had a look at the files to determine if there is an artificial boost higher level enemies receive compared to Geralt? It seems they become a lot easier when you get closer to their level, much more than the little stat increase Geralt gets from another...
  11. V

My opinion on fixing the money exploits

I make sure to hang on a few of each item and sell the rest. You'll soon get a hang of what's common and what's relatively rare loot. In hindsight, you could probably sell off everything you find and buy it back when you actually need it (at a loss), rather than carrying it around "just in...
  12. V

[BUG 1.05] - "Books and Scrolls" shop in Novigrad no longer has an owner/merchant hang!!!

That was indeed the first thing I tried, figuring that a lazy librarian wouldn't open shop as early as 8AM, but no dice. Went and sold my books to the merchant in front of the store.
  13. V

Are CDPR staffs overworking by making and maintaining Witcher 3?

They have a few hundred employees, some of them will most likely be pushing extra hours to get a patch out in time. Hope they are getting paid extra tho. Nothing kills motivation like unpaid overtime.
  14. V

My opinion on fixing the money exploits

It's trivial to rake up gold without using any exploits. Just play the game, do quests, sell loot.
  15. V

[BUG 1.05] - "Books and Scrolls" shop in Novigrad no longer has an owner/merchant hang!!!

Yea I was wondering what happened to him. Wanted to sell him all my paper stuffs but he's nowhere to be found.
  16. V

Chernobog runestone

They go on weapons for me. However, they still seem to be bugged as sheet dps doesn't improve with them slotted.
  17. V

PLEASE add filters to the inventory too

It's great that they went back to a grid inventory in TW3. It sucks that after 3 games they still haven't implemented sufficient categories and filters to make browsing the inventory comfortable.
  18. V

1.05 better graphics

They reset your custom gfx setting with every patch.
  19. V

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Fighting bandits in warehouse, last one jumps behind pillar, combat ends, Geralt sheathes sword, bandit charges and pummels him to the ground, I ragequit game.
  20. V

So it is 1.02 -> 1.05 do I need to reinstall the whole game?

I can't. Tells me I have wrong version. ---------- Updated at 04:55 PM ---------- I can't. Tells me I have wrong version.
Top Bottom