Search results

+
  1. S

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Thx guys!!! Now I feel like I have something great to look forward to .. you know .. that feeling we all had when the first TW3 trailer came out .. can´t wait to start my first "complete" TW3 experience! Thx again everyone for responses and keep your Triss love alive! :)
  2. S

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Hey guys and fellow Triss lovers! I was wondering if anyone is still around who could answer a few .. well two of my questions. But first let me explain where I stand .. I´ve finished TW3 vanilla experience about year and 3 months ago .. playing with first few glitch patches and with no...
  3. S

Main theme in the menu

Main menu theme Not much of an improvement, but just a little thing I had on my mind since the first expansion: It would be really cool if we could cycle through main menu screens and themes .. you know between Vanilla - HoS - BaW .. I know I know who really gives a damn about this .. but ...
  4. S

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

First of all: I've got to say after seeing all them trailers and teaser goodies! It's no brainer that just like the previous two Witcher games which are my favourite RPG games ever made by the way (followed by FF7 and Mass Effect trilogy), bla bla but back to the point .. it's no brainer that...
  5. S

Would you rather have a longer game or one with more consequences?

Well I loved the first game .. simple as that .. bugs in a game? .. every game has a them .. nothing is perfect .. I said it before and I will say it here again .. TW1 was one of the best RPG games I've ever played (if not the best yet) .. TW2 wasn't bad either but compared to first game's epic...
  6. S

Characters you want to see?

Well besides from obvious .. Triss and all friendly NPC's from second game .. I would really love to see Witchers from Kaer Morhen again .. gang up at some point and beat up some bad ass sons of a b*//hes. If TW3 will be a final game I would love to see them help Geralt decide the future of...
  7. S

(POLL) Your favorite female character in The Witcher 2!

Wish there was a little more of her in the game oh and a better ending scene too .. but my signature speaks for itself .. Triss!
Top Bottom