Search results

+
  1. M

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

It looks like a AC/Batman Arkham game set in the Middle-earth (so nothing particularly special), but the Nemesis system is a neat idea (if it's going to work as they promise it and if it has major consequences)
  2. M

New forums: Special announcement

Hell yeah :)
  3. M

The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

Great news.. so like in the second one, combination of: czech subtitles and polish VO :)
  4. M

Playing other games

Finally i got to play Metro Last Light, and boy, it's fantastic.. yeah, i wish for a new STALKER style game, but for what Metro is (mostly linear FPS game), it does so much things right.. the atmosphere, gameplay, music, story, characters (most of them are very good writen), dialogs, the PACING...
  5. M

Other RPG games

Vampire:Bloodlines
  6. M

Playing other games

Yea, i know Amnesia - who doesn't :)/>.. but if you want to play DP because of the survival horror aspect, then maybe you're going to be disappointed.. the game in the Directors Cut is pretty easy - you have your pistol, which has unlimited ammo, usualy the enemies go down pretty easy, and you...
  7. M

Playing other games

No one's playing Deadly Premonition ? Yeah, the port isn't great, but thanks to Durante and his DPFix, the game is playable without problems, even with support of gamepads (in my case Xbox360 gamepad)-- and the game overall is just really bad, or mediocre at best, but in the end, it's maybe the...
  8. M

Anyone playing Batman Arkham Origins?

Has anyone problems with the cutscenes? They lag/stutter like crazy ... everything else is running fine, from 60 fps to 30 fps in some places, but the cutscenes are going like 5 fps or less..what the hell?
  9. M

Well, i like AA more than AC.. mostly for it atmosphere, Scarecrow scenes, the first-person scenes in the one room with Joker/TVs, the bug/glitch scene, etc.. but even the story is in my own opinion better in AA than in AC (except for the ending - oh boy,..) To me, AA is like a BioShock game...
  10. M

Well, story in Origins is probably the best out of all three games.. it's definitely not shit
  11. M

Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

Congrats to those 6 mil. sold copies.. and to that 6th birthday :)/> P.S. that infographic :D/> Witchers can JUMP ! TW1 - WTF! :D/>
  12. M

Raptr Q&A

Thanks for this and great news :).. and why didnt Duskey mentioned this in his summary of todays Q&A ?
  13. M

Raptr Q&A

From where do you know this?
  14. M

Playing other games

New Thief gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acAxcAEKcOg So, what are your thoughts ?
  15. M

Flying Wild Hog remaking 'Shadow Warrior'.

So, is here someone who is playing this game?.. because i'm, and i have great time with it.. so much fun.. the new truly successor of Painkiller
  16. M

An interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. -English Translation-

Yes, great interview.. but, why there is no mention of the original source of this interview? .. Ok, i know this so, it's from Czech gaming magazine LEVEL and issue with this interview came out in August 2013.. just for clarification :)/> P.S. what did he meant with "Our sales on consoles are...
  17. M

Playing other games

I'm halfway through Brothers : a tale of two sons, and man, that game is fantastic.. one of the best experiences of my gaming history :)/> truly magnificent
  18. M

GamesCom 2013

Another interview from Hrej.cz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwl5ZCQE0g
  19. M

Playing other games

Yeah, ok.. i read some articles just yesterday and there was written that its going to be released on PC too.. but yes, right now the game is going to be a PS4 exclusive title..but all hope isnt gone : https://mobile.twitter.com/ChineseRoom/status/370119742302220288?screen_name=ChineseRoom
  20. M

Playing other games

ps4 & pc
Top Bottom